X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMageo
    replied
    Re: Taking signature requests!

Is there anyway to get photoshop or something like it for nothing? Ive been messing around with altana viewer and MS paint but you can only do so much with it.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Cadox, check you PM's. ^^

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Well give me some details and when I have some time I'll do one for you.

I'm a bit rusty since its been a long time since I've worked with Photoshop. My version wasn't even a CS when I pulled it out and dusted it off. LOL But now I upgraded to CS2 and all is well with the world except............I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE ALL THESE BELLS AND WHISTLES! LOL Teaching one of my godsons how to use it too so this has been interesting. On that note, if anyone knows of any easy to understand tutorials for him PLEASE let me know!

Leave a comment:

• cadoxangelus
    replied

Wow TGM... that is actually really reeeally good. :O wish i had one >.>;

Leave a comment:

• Bladestruck
    replied

......... <<< thats what I said when I saw it.........Speechless. Thanks alot, its amazing. I am so recomending this to my friends.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Well I haven't seen Slayerneko respond to any requests so here is a quickie for you:

Leave a comment:

• Bladestruck
    replied

Yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Is your in game name Bladestruck?

Leave a comment:

• Bladestruck
    replied

kk, So you thin you could make one for me? I am A Blue Mage Elvann with the long dark hair.

I would like the gear to be the full Magus set (AF) and the weapons to be Adaman Kilijs.

If possible I would like to have him /nin with weapons drawn and somehow incorporate the San D'orian flag.

My name somewhere on there.

If you could do this for me I would be forever in you debt. Thank you
    Last edited by Bladestruck; 09-12-2008, 11:53 AM. Reason: forgot something

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

You know Mal, I looked in the viewer for that elvaan general and I couldn't find him....or any of them. I looked at some pics on the net and none of the npcs in it look like him. So I wonder if its me and he is in there and I'm blind as an old bat or if the model isn't in the viewer.
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-31-2008, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Van'derfel
    replied

Face: Hume 3b
    Head: Magus Keffiyeh
    Body: Magus Jubbah
    Hands: Magus Bazubands
    Legs: Magus Shalwar
    Feet: Magus Charuqs
    Weapon: Dual Wielding a Singh Kilij and Leech Scimitar or in the casting position. either is fine with me

Leave a comment:

• Malacite
    replied

Can you do one for my Elvaan? I put an old (really, really old @.@) picture of him in an attachment. I'd like the following if you can;

Job: PLD

Weapons: Excalibur and General's Shield
    Head: Valhalla Helm
    Body: Valhalla Breastplate
    Hands: Koenig Handschuhs
    Legs: Koenig Diechlings
    Feet: Koenig Schuhs

I can't really decide between Valor or Koenig gear for the last 3 pieces; both are nice and both have that White and Gold look that I somehow koenig seems more sleek though...

As far as a setting goes, think you could stick me in Past San d'Oria alongside our generals? If that's too much of a stretch (I'll try to get screenies if it helps X.x) I'll settle for a shot in sky since it's my favorite place to hang out in the game (I HATE Sky as an event but the zone itself is so damned beautiful)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zerusen
    replied

I am not sure if you are still taking requests, but I am actually not picky at all, just want something cool. I am a Taru M, with the Blonde low ponytail. I have BLM RDM THF COR SAM WAR BRD SCH DNC BLU WHM SMN RNG as jobs, and I don't know if there is some way to incorporate all of them into something cool, but I'm totally flexible. If you can get them all, which I can honestly see why lol, I think my top ones are SCH COR BLU THF WAR BLM RDM and SMN. Ok I know that didn't really narrow it down much >.< but like I said I am good for whatever, I just want something really nice and I have faith that you are excellent in your work ^_^. My name is Pyagonrogon too, or you can shorten it to Pya. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Raeyia
    replied
    I would be honored if you would create one for Raeyia

Click image for larger version

Name:	RAEYIA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1474079

Can you see the attachment? My only request is to change her eyes to green.
    thanks!
    Raeyia- fairy server

Leave a comment:

• locpy
    replied

hey your style is nice, this is an old request that could not be fulfilled, hopefully you are still doing this.

Char1

Face: 2-A (black hair)
    Head: Valor Coronet
    Body: Valor Surcoat
    Hands: Valor Gauntlets
    Legs: Valor Breeches
    Feet: Valor Leggings
    Weapon: anything that looks nice sword/shield 2h
    Job: Paladin

Char2

Face: Elvaan 7a (blonde, mop)
    Head: Chaos Burgeonet
    Body: Chaos Cuirass
    Hands: Chaos Gauntlets
    Legs: Chaos Flanchard
    Feet: Chaos Sollerets
    Weapon: Vassago's/Demonslicer/DeathScythe model
    Job: Dark Knight

if you could do both chars in one i would appreciate it. Char2 is my brother he used to play and im hoping for a type of past-present/future, dark-light thing; otherwise just the paladin would be great.

i dont really have a quote but maybe my char's name would be nice "yeyo"

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X