• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHADOBI
    replied
    Re: FAN ART of possible new jobs =)

Originally posted by Armando View Post
    They can only summon if it's foggy. And to assume S-E can work anything out is naive. Take Chocobo Knight for example. It's a cool theme, but lame as a playable job that would have to be as invite-worthy as the other 18. It's just a regular Paladin on a Chocobo, and the way Chocobos are set up on FFXI you can't fight on them.
    Um i was asked to draw chocobo knight >.>
    ------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    Don't get his hopes up.
    No Idea whats with your comment, So explain if you can.
    Last edited by SHADOBI; 09-30-2007, 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• DakAttack
    replied

Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
    That Chocobo Knight is bad-assed, to be quite honest. GJ Shadobi.
    Don't get his hopes up.

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied

its still possible SE can work anything out, if they summon undead on ship in day time isnt that odd too you?
    They can only summon if it's foggy. And to assume S-E can work anything out is naive. Take Chocobo Knight for example. It's a cool theme, but lame as a playable job that would have to be as invite-worthy as the other 18. It's just a regular Paladin on a Chocobo, and the way Chocobos are set up on FFXI you can't fight on them.

Leave a comment:

• SHADOBI
    replied

No schooling self training, an thank you for comment =).

Leave a comment:

• WishMaster3K
    replied

That Chocobo Knight is bad-assed, to be quite honest. GJ Shadobi. Art/Graphic Design major?

Leave a comment:

• nanatsu
    replied

I only glanced over your Magic Knight idea because the image is too small to read clearly, but to be honest I actually like this idea of a magic knight. The use of a Djinn and a magic lamp is a nice touch. The whole Wish thing was nice as well. Sure it needs some tweaking because my eyes got tired of trying to read it but I like the concept.

Leave a comment:

• SHADOBI
    replied

Originally posted by Electricity Gone Human View Post
    Draw Chocobo Knight!

no, seriously, don't.
    i dont know how one looks like so i draw this quickly, chocobo knight.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rain_Blade
    replied

Originally posted by SHADOBI View Post
    its still possible SE can work anything out, if they summon undead on ship in day time isnt that odd too you?
    They can't.

Leave a comment:

• Electricity Gone Human
    replied

Draw Chocobo Knight!

no, seriously, don't.

Leave a comment:

• SHADOBI
    replied

Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Just because there's an NPC that's a Necromancer, doesn't mean it'll become a playable job. It just doesn't fit the FF universe as a PLAYABLE class. Besides, the Norg pirates are necromancers as well and the Mhaura-Selbina Ferry has been around forever.

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied

Just because there's an NPC that's a Necromancer, doesn't mean it'll become a playable job. It just doesn't fit the FF universe as a PLAYABLE class. Besides, the Norg pirates are necromancers as well and the Mhaura-Selbina Ferry has been around forever.

Leave a comment:

• SHADOBI
    replied

It just doesn't fit very well. To be fair, SE did their best to implement it, but ultimately decided it just wouldn't work and that's how PUP came to be.

Personally, I think we're all the better for it. Being undead yourself all the time really just would not work. Most of their powers either sucked or hurt your party as well.

If you really want to play as a Necromancer in an online setting that badly, I suggest picking up either Diablo 2 (really, really cool powers in that game) or Guild Wars.[/quote] attachment.php (JPEG Image, 817x339 pixels) - Scaled (56%)Bercus: Ok I am starting with questions about the new expansion pack, Wings of the Goddess.
    Can you tell me more about new jobs? If yes, a little hint, of in what direction they will go?

Saori explains that bercus would like to know if they could even give a hint at this time, but Sundi simply chuckles at the requests of puny humans

Sundi: Basically we can´t reveal any of the new jobs and new expansion related questions. That´s kinda hard to explain…. to reveal the directions…

Bercus (I interrupted him >.<) : .. support.. melee?

Sundi (laughed) : If you focus on the past of Vana´Diel, there is some hint. That is what we can tell you about the direction of the new job.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Malacite
    replied

Maybe but a few of the other posters did piss me off a lot with that. That's all over and done with though. It's not my fault if SE got lazy and did a mock tribute to the job via RDM >. >

Aw well. Back on topic, that Lion Ninja art was kinda cool.

Leave a comment:

• Raydeus
    replied

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    Hardly. Not going to start that arguement again, lest I remind all the whiny RDM's out there that RDM never had anything unique to the job to begin with save for Double Cast.
    You took it too seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Murphie
    replied

/casts "Double Cast"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X