Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAN ART of possible new jobs =)

Originally posted by PhoenixSouvenir View Post
    Pretty nice artwork; and I get your ideas; That would be great to finally get a male Mithra. I don't think SE is ever gonna have those jobs or update the races though.
    ------------------------------------------
    And Puppetmaster is such a corny job. it might work as for as the FFXI system goes, but it is a corny job.

Cool jobs: PLD, NIN, RDM, DRK, BLM, COR, BST, BLU, MNK, DRG, SAM
    Corny jobs: BRD, PUP, WHM, WAR, THF, RNG, SMN

Again corny jobs may work well in parties or whatever but by themselves they're just lame.
    Explain "corny."

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
      Explain "corny."
      Agreed. Please enlighten us on what this means towards the jobs you (Phoenix) mentioned.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSouvenir View Post
        Pretty nice artwork; and I get your ideas; That would be great to finally get a male Mithra. I don't think SE is ever gonna have those jobs or update the races though.
        ------------------------------------------
        And Puppetmaster is such a corny job. it might work as for as the FFXI system goes, but it is a corny job.

Cool jobs: PLD, NIN, RDM, DRK, BLM, COR, BST, BLU, MNK, DRG, SAM
        Corny jobs: BRD, PUP, WHM, WAR, THF, RNG, SMN

Again corny jobs may work well in parties or whatever but by themselves they're just lame.
        I Reped you just so I could remove it

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            Mystic Knight = RDM

Get over it.
            Hardly. Not going to start that arguement again, lest I remind all the whiny RDM's out there that RDM never had anything unique to the job to begin with save for Double Cast.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

/casts "Double Cast"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                Hardly. Not going to start that arguement again, lest I remind all the whiny RDM's out there that RDM never had anything unique to the job to begin with save for Double Cast.
                You took it too seriously.
                sigpic
                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Maybe but a few of the other posters did piss me off a lot with that. That's all over and done with though. It's not my fault if SE got lazy and did a mock tribute to the job via RDM >. >

Aw well. Back on topic, that Lion Ninja art was kinda cool.
                  sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

It just doesn't fit very well. To be fair, SE did their best to implement it, but ultimately decided it just wouldn't work and that's how PUP came to be.

Personally, I think we're all the better for it. Being undead yourself all the time really just would not work. Most of their powers either sucked or hurt your party as well.

If you really want to play as a Necromancer in an online setting that badly, I suggest picking up either Diablo 2 (really, really cool powers in that game) or Guild Wars.[/quote] attachment.php (JPEG Image, 817x339 pixels) - Scaled (56%)Bercus: Ok I am starting with questions about the new expansion pack, Wings of the Goddess.
                    Can you tell me more about new jobs? If yes, a little hint, of in what direction they will go?

Saori explains that bercus would like to know if they could even give a hint at this time, but Sundi simply chuckles at the requests of puny humans

Sundi: Basically we can´t reveal any of the new jobs and new expansion related questions. That´s kinda hard to explain…. to reveal the directions…

Bercus (I interrupted him >.<) : .. support.. melee?

Sundi (laughed) : If you focus on the past of Vana´Diel, there is some hint. That is what we can tell you about the direction of the new job.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just because there's an NPC that's a Necromancer, doesn't mean it'll become a playable job. It just doesn't fit the FF universe as a PLAYABLE class. Besides, the Norg pirates are necromancers as well and the Mhaura-Selbina Ferry has been around forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                        Just because there's an NPC that's a Necromancer, doesn't mean it'll become a playable job. It just doesn't fit the FF universe as a PLAYABLE class. Besides, the Norg pirates are necromancers as well and the Mhaura-Selbina Ferry has been around forever.
                        its still possible SE can work anything out, if they summon undead on ship in day time isnt that odd too you?

Comment

Draw Chocobo Knight!

no, seriously, don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SHADOBI View Post
                            its still possible SE can work anything out, if they summon undead on ship in day time isnt that odd too you?
                            They can't.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Originally posted by Electricity Gone Human View Post
                              Draw Chocobo Knight!

no, seriously, don't.
                              i dont know how one looks like so i draw this quickly, chocobo knight.jpg
                              Attached Files

Comment

I only glanced over your Magic Knight idea because the image is too small to read clearly, but to be honest I actually like this idea of a magic knight. The use of a Djinn and a magic lamp is a nice touch. The whole Wish thing was nice as well. Sure it needs some tweaking because my eyes got tired of trying to read it but I like the concept.
                                My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                                Originally posted by Balfree
                                Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Working...
                                X