Rain's Sig Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain's Sig Request

Hey everyone. I'd like to request a signature so I'll put w/e detail you'd like to know. I haven't had a signature in ages, so I think it time for me to get one.

Name: Rainblade
    Job: Summoner
    Race and Gender: Tarutaru Male
    Face type: Blue hair tied down

Head: None
    Body: Summoner's Doublet
    Hands: Summoner's Bracers
    Legs: Summoner's Spats
    Feet: Summoner's Pigaches
    Weapon: If possible, I'd like you to use one of the blue, purple, or black staves from these stave dats: http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?al=alias4735
    Background: I want the background to be blue-ish, purple-ish, and black-ish. I want it to have a mysterious vibe to it.
    Quote: None (no that and this is not the quote hehe)
    Other: I'd like my character in the position of using Spirit Taker (without the energy ball though).
    If I'm required to give a screenshot to you of this, then I'll do it if I'm asked to (if you'll make it).

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Rain_Blade; 06-26-2007, 09:05 AM.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Re: Rain's Sig Request

It's been a while since I've made sigs....

how's this?

I don't feel too confident about it because the staff takes up too much headroom.

Comment

That's excellent! Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Is it possible that you can have an avatar with this? Or actually...I might just take taru out and put it on my avatar.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

^^ Glad you liked it.

Comment

Working...
        X