l

y

~

S

p

a

c

e

Prerequisites: Level 65, ToAU Mission 13 Complete, 6 Celestial Avatar Fights won.

You have been notified of a powerful energy source similar to that of an Asteral Candesence. Investigate the source of this power.

Enter Execution Chamber for CS concerning a new protocrystal. Select "Yes" to be led to the object found to be enimitating this power. A new CS, conserning the hate and fury of the beastmen and residents of Aht Urgan being crystalized by the constantly-changing aura of the Asteral Candesence have formed together and created a new protocrystal.

You will be thrown into a battlefield.

Monsters:

Famfrit x1
    Battle Spirit x2

The Battle Spirits are undead bhoot-type monsters. They are weak to light and water attacks. Famfrit is not weak to any particular magic, but not resistant either.

Famfrit's Special Attacks:

Double Attack
    Berzerk
    Sentenial

Colossal Strike - Critical melee attack. Absorbs 2~3 Shadows.
    Crystal Rain - AoE Light Damage attack. ~25% chance of blinding. ~5% chance of petrification.
    Tactical Strike - TP dependant attack. Executes a random WS. 0-99% TP -[Penta Thrust, Rampage, Shockwave] 100-199% TP -[Vorpal Blade, Full Break, Vorpal Thrust] 200-299% TP -[Evisceration, Savage Blade, Spirits Within] 300% TP -[Catastrophe, Geirskogul, Scourge]

Loathing Aura - AoE Terror + Damage
    Indignation - Heavy AoE Lightning Damage
    Tourtured Souls - Summoning Attack, ~100-200 AoE Damage, summons 2 more Battle Spirits OR a War Spirit

2-Hour: Bloodthirtsting
    13-fold attack + Vicious Wounds(15 dmg/tick) and AoE 150-300 Damage(Twofold)
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Avatar of War - Famfrit.

EDIT: I'm dumb, didn't realize this was fan works.....I'll go sit in a corner and mind my own business now.
    Last edited by Caspian; 12-14-2006, 03:32 PM. Reason: Me r retarded
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Re: Avatar of War - Famfrit.

LOL caspian!
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

Working...
      X