I wanna make more sigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna make more sigs

Due to my recent semi-success, Im eager to make more. I can only make so many for myself, as huffing point has taken it's toll on my creativity over the years. So who needs/wants a sig made by a very new photoshop cs user with very little experience?

I realize there are threads requesting sigs already, but I dont know which ones have been fulfilled or not. So post a request here, and I'll make my best attempt. As far as original art, Im not your man. I will not be able to draw you a giant castle, or a flaming city. If you want a specific background included, send it to me and I'll put it in there.

Re: I wanna make more sigs

I would really like a sig saying "Nate" and "Valefor" in it.

Im changing for WHM to MNK, but i'd like a picture of a high level Taru MNK.. I'm not sure where to find one though.

If this is doable thanks in advanced. Just to sum up, I was thinking a bright kind of back ground with a Taru MNK in action in some cool gear. And the words Nate & Valefor. Just to mention, thoose optical hats are so cool

Thanks again, and if you are unable to make it, no problems! ^^

Comment

I would like a sig with the name Vasilis. make as an Elvaan MNK (same style face as in my avatar) with full Relic gear and a pair of Spharai. If not the knuckles then Avengers will do.
      You can put in any stance you want to. Thank you in advanced.
      Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

Originally posted by Vasilis
        I would like a sig with the name Vasilis. make as an Elvaan MNK (same style face as in my avatar) with full Relic gear and a pair of Spharai. If not the knuckles then Avengers will do.
        You can put in any stance you want to. Thank you in advanced.
        What kind of background would you want?

Comment

Im not sure if this is what you were looking for. It's fairly simple, but you didnt give me a lot of info as far as your request. If you would like something else, please specificy font, colors, so on.

Comment

I would love to have my Name Thoris and server quizacolt with all the avtars around the pic. I know that i alot but i would love to see this happen

Comment

My background really doesn't matter. Just something to go with the MNK theme I guess.
              Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

You can make me a sig if you'd like. =^.^=
                Face: Mithra F5-B

Ok this might be a bit complicated for you just lemme know whether you can do this or not.
                I'd like it to include all 6 jobs I am leveling and plan to level. lol lots of work for you

Job 1: BLM
                Head: Sorcerer's Petasos
                Body: Igqira Weskit
                Hands: Zenith Mitts
                Legs: Sorcerer's Mitts
                Feet: Rostrum Pumps
                Weapon: Blackjack

Job 2: RDM
                Head: Duelist's Chapeau
                Body: Warlock's Tabard
                Hands: Crimson Finger Gauntlets
                Legs: Duelist's Tights
                Feet: Crimson Greaves
                Weapon: Joyeuse and Genbu's Shield

Job 3: WHM
                Head: Zenith Crown
                Body: Noble's Tunic
                Hands: Blessed Mitts
                Legs: Blessed Trousers
                Feet: Blessed Pumps
                Weapon: White Staff and Genbu's Shield

Job 4: BRD
                Head: Opo-opo Crown
                Body: Sha'ir Manteel
                Hands: Bard's Cuffs
                Legs: Bard Cannions
                Feet: Sha'ir Crackows
                Weapon: no weapon, just have me playing my harp, maybe the Angel Lyre

Job 5: SMN
                Head: Evoker's Horn
                Body: Austere Robe
                Hands: Evoker's Bracers
                Legs: Summoner's Spats
                Feet: Summoner's Pigaches
                Weapon: White Staff
                could you possibly make me holding Carbuncle? that would be awesome! Like have his tail hanging down like a cat's does maybe.

Job 6: NIN
                Head: O-hat
                Body: Scorpion Harness
                Hands: Ninja Tekko
                Legs: Byakko's Haidate
                Feet: Ninja Kyahan
                Weapons: Rai Kunimitsu and Senjuinrikio

Name: Naira
                Sever: Caitsith

Could you make the background maybe a screenshot of Zi'tah? Or some place like that that looks somewhat peaceful.

Again, if this is too difficult it is totally no problem what so ever. Just let me know and I'll see if i can down size it a bit. ^.^ Thank you for your time.
                Last edited by Naira; 08-21-2006, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hey, can I put in a probably unusual request for a sig? Could you combine these two pictures in the links below, putting the image of the Doctor over that of the TARDIS, with a Marlboro being fought in the background? As in:

Background: TARDIS Picture (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/galle..._landscape.jpg)

Foreground (not obscuring TARDIS or Marlboro battle, facing, if possible to left): Doctor picture (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/galle...ctor3_girl.jpg)

Left Background: Preferably a Marlboro (or Marlboro-type creature from FFXI) being fought by a party, otherwise a Marlboro on it's own.

Caption: (White lettering? Combination of logos?) Final Fantasy Who

If this is too much of a stretch of you abilities, or takes too much time, I understand.
                  Last edited by Quatermass; 08-21-2006, 12:41 AM.

Anyone fancy a stewed Marlboro?

Comment

Can anyone make me a sig of a high lvl RNG with "Valefor" and "Pyroarcher" on it?

Comment

Working...
                    X