Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Speak N00b - A Guide - COMMENTARY

Originally posted by Dragonly
    will there be a section on n00b breeding? how do noobs come to past these form.
    Ooo I want a blue n00b
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Another wonderful article by the man who brought you "GM Dave".

Now, for my spin, a n00b scan of the brain.

Originally posted by Brain scanner
      Scanning started.

Cerebrum............. ERROR! Frontal lobes atrophied.

ERROR! Broca's area severely impaired.

Thalamus.................ERROR! Very low levels of integration or memory retention.

Limbic system.............ERROR! Dopamine levels low. Muscle coordination impaired. Amygdala impaired. Lack of empathy or social graces.

Cerebellum...................ERROR! Lack of motor coordination. Little problem solving skills.

Brain-stem....................Intact.

Evaluation...............

ERROR!
      ERROR!
      ERROR!

NON-HUMAN LIFEFORM!

COMMENCE IMMOLATION PROCESS!

Burn it! Burn it NOOOOWWWW!!!!

Anyone fancy a stewed Marlboro?

Comment

O my God the Holy shame of it all I was actually a noob Thanks to the tireless efforts of my LS I'm now a newb ...thanks Newbreed

It ain't tanking unless you get hit
        To those who are about to tank I salute you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitori View Post
          Yes, the "n00b" has evolved from a handful of people to an actual species. It's true that they're disguised as every other player, but isn't there a way to identify them BEFORE you have the misfortune of interacting with them? Yes, yes there is.

A good way to alert yourself and those around you of a possible n00b nearby is to look at their name. Many n00bs often choose the cliche, overused names based off of their favorite anime or game such and Dragonball Z, Yu-gi-OH, Inuyasha and the Final Fantasy series. These names are often horribly mispelled due to the fact that the original names are quickly taken.

Do note that this isn't a sure-fire way to identify a n00b before interacting with them. This is simply a good way to know to approach with caution as there is a high possibility that that player may be a part of the n00b species.

Heehee, I loved this guide on Alla, thank you for reposting it here! ^_^
          I have meet some players with character names.

Originally posted by Tif View Post
          Maybe I'm a sucker, but I find helping people makes the game more fun, so I've been the victim of episode 5 more times then I can count. Though I've also met some really awesome people that way.
          I have helps some excellent players starting out. Then later they so surpassed me cause I'm a sometimes player not a constant player, or maybe I'm just bad at the game.

Originally posted by Taodyn View Post
          Thanks, Icemage. Makes the guide much cleaner.

Now, I just have to make it funnier. ><;
          Is that possible?

Originally posted by Kurb View Post
          O my God the Holy shame of it all I was actually a noob Thanks to the tireless efforts of my LS I'm now a newb ...thanks Newbreed
          I might of been a Noob or a Newb that nver grew up. I don't know anymore.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
          X