X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...the Immortal Sin...

Hey guys!

When I started playing FFXI I had planned to RP, but due to lack of support in that department, I ended up acting normally in the game ;p

So I figured I would turn my backstory into a Fan-Fic

TO ANY MODS WHO READ THIS: THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION, BUT COULD U PLEASE MAKE A STICKY THREAD FOR ALL FAN-FICS TO BE POSTED IN, THAT WAY THEY ARE EASIER TO VIEW AND OTHERS CAN READ THEM W/O CONSTANTLY SEARCHING FOR THEM ON THIS FORUM... THANK U

The Immortal Sin: Chapter 1- SURVIVOR

"In every heart there is darkness... whether this darkness consumes u is determined by ur actions... and ur actions alone. If u wander away from the light... then the darkness will surely consume u, and u will be lost forever within the abyss... How do I know, u ask? Because I was consumed by the darkness, lost in the abyss, all because I lost my light... And now... now I wander in darkness, constantly reminded of the sins I have committed... of the people who lost their lives because of me...
    ...But even though one can lose themselves in the abyss... the light will continue to exist... somewhere out there... I will find my light... and conquer my darkness... I am the Immortal Sin..."

"... I can still remember when the beastmen came to my village... I was only a small boy then, an innocent soul who had no idea of the immense world that lied beyond the village gates... I was an apprentice swordsman and worked under the guidence of my grandfather... an old man, who in his youth was known throughout San'doria as the greatest swordsman in the kingdom... I too, wished to be a great swordsman... to follow in his footsteps...
    I had a wonderful life, I never had any regrets... until that horrible night... When a horde of beastmen from the Southern region had broken through San'dorian defenses, and had made their way North, destroying anything in their path... including my village... I was awoken in horror, as I witnessed countless lives being slaughtered by the beastmen soldiers... The village was set ablaze... a beacon of horror in the still night... I ran through the screaming mobs... looking for my grandfather... But when I found him... he was dead... his corpse being displayed like a trophy by an Orcish soldier... At that moment... My life... my dreams... were shattered... I saw my grandfather's sword by my feet... blood dripping from its blade... I picked it up and ran toward the Orc... only to be struck down...
    The monster slashed my face and torso... I remember collapsing on the ground... watching blood seep unto the ground around me... I remember looking up at the Orc, laughing at his effortless victory... I thought he was going to finish me off... but then I heard the beast say, "Such a pathetic creature! This maggot is not even fit for tasting my axe! It would be best to leave him... and have him witness the slaughter of his own kind! Hahahahaha!"... and so he did... I watched my home... all the people I cared for... burn to ashes... As the fire crept toward me... as I began to feel weak and tired... I thought I was going to die... or maybe... something inside me wanted me to die... but I didnt... it seemed fate had other plans in store for me...
    When I awoke... I found myself in a desolate wasteland, the place where I called home was now reduced to ashes... only the burnt corpses of my family and friends remained... As I wandered through that place, I thought for a moment that I may have entered Hell itself... no... that place was worse than Hell... After a while I stumbled upon my grandfather's sword... its blade lodged in the earth... I remember falling to my knees and weeping uncontrollably... remembering all of the people who died... who died because I was unable to protect them...
    A few days past... time which I spent making graves for the victims... it was the least I could do for them... When I was finished... I remember standing in front of the graveyard... and I made my vow:

I vowed that I would atone for my sins... I would dedicate my life to avenging those who lost their lives to the beastmen... With my grandfather's sword, I will obliterate the Shadow Lord's army... only until that day can I rest in peace...

....And so I left the place where I once called home... carrying my grandfather's sword on my back... I remember stopping one last time and looking back on the field of graves that laid out upon the land... after that, I once again set out on my mission... after that... I never looked back again..."

TO BE CONT...

Please feel free to post ur opinions

Re: ...the Immortal Sin...

We do provide journals that the players can create and link it to in their sig that way the player can create these stories and keep his work together as he likes and point others to it.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Re: ...the Immortal Sin...

Oh, nevermind then ;p

Thanx for the info

Comment

Working...
      X