platform changing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• platform changing question

Hello, so I got the latest version of the game for the PC a couple days and ended up deciding I wanted it on the 360 (I learned to play on the PS2 so I kinda missed my controller) Anyway my question is. If I have everything linked to my account all the expansions and everything, and get a copy of the game for the 360 up too ToAU will I have everything or only up too ToAU or will I only be missing the WotG stuff?

Re: platform changing question

Originally posted by Steamgolem View Post
    Hello, so I got the latest version of the game for the PC a couple days and ended up deciding I wanted it on the 360 (I learned to play on the PS2 so I kinda missed my controller) Anyway my question is. If I have everything linked to my account all the expansions and everything, and get a copy of the game for the 360 up too ToAU will I have everything or only up too ToAU or will I only be missing the WotG stuff?
    If you had it on PS2, and you had ALL expansions and add-ons on PS2, when you play on 360 WITHOUT "Wings of the Goddess" installed, you will NOT have access to Abyssea content, since "Wings of the Goddess" is required.

"...up to Aht Urghan" is FFXI, CoP, RotZ, and ToAU. You'll only have access to those areas; nothing relating to "Wings of the Goddess" or "Abyssea".

Comment

Re: platform changing question

The expansions are linked to your account but you need the data installed on whatever platform you're playing on. If you only install up to ToAU on the 360 then you'll only be able to access up to ToAU areas. On the other hand since you don't actually need new registration keys, if you knew anyone with the disks you could just borrow them.

If your reason for changing to 360 is that you miss the PS2 controller, just ebay a PSX/PS2 to USB converter. They're only $10-20.

Comment

Working...
      X