About to throw a major hissy fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to throw a major hissy fit

I recently bought a used copy of FF11 for 360 and realized the registration code is invalid now I know this forumn has probably had numerous complaints about this very problem but i need help directly
    PLEASE for the sake of my health tell me where in the assshitfuckgoddamnpissbitch is the url for purchasing a new one and dont give me some bull about the one where you purchase registration codes for the expansion packs im looking for the actual game itself

While i have the Vana'Diel 2008 collection which includes all 4 expansions within itself i cant access anything without the original code

Please i beg for help I have wanted to play this game for years and years and now that i finally have it and i am being shut out from playing it i feel as though every piece of physical matter surrounding me deserves to but crushed, burned, melted, etc.

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Re: About to throw a major hissy fit

You can buy the game on Steam. Never buy MMOs used.

Comment

Once you've purchased the game on Steam, you can set up a PlayOnline/SquareEnix account that you can use to log in with your Xbox 360 software.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
        You can buy the game on Steam. Never buy MMOs used.
        Never, NEVER, NEVER! buy used MMOs.

I do suggest you buy it on steam, it is very cheap on there.

Comment

Also worth noting that once your account is registered on any version (360, PS2, or PC), you can access it from any client platform, so activating via the PC version WILL let you continue to play the game on the Xbox 360 with your used disc, or if you happen to know one of the 5 people left in the world with a PS2 w/ Networking + Hard drive attachments.

Icemage

Comment

To be fair, most gamestores with any sense won't even accept MMO's for trade ins.

At least where I live anyway.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X