FFXI ultimate collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI ultimate collection

Just had a quick question, did a search and didnt find anything on it.
    Just getting back to 11 after a few years or so of being off the game (stopped about when CoP just came out and that super horrible long update). I picked up that ultimate collection and have a problem.

I installed the game and all the addons and started playing, well i tried going to kazham and got the keys but the guy wouldnt take them, found out i dont have the addons activated. Well after a while of searching i find where to punch in the code, i tried every one on the list and none of them took the codes i tried.

Main question i have is, Which code do you enter from the pack (the box had about 3 or 4 different coes in it) , im really hoping its the code on the back of the quick guide because the code i had for the POL registration i cant find.

I was lucky enough to find my old reg code for ziliart and CoP so that i can atleast get thoes going for now. been waiting a week for SE to answer my email and still no go.

All though im having fun on the game, really liking the lvl sync and FoV. hoping to get further into the game and explore some of the expansions before 14 comes out. Dying to try out some of the new jobs that are on the two new expansions since im almost lvl 30 now

Re: FFXI ultimate collection

the box should say which code is for each expansion, if they are not working the only place you will get help is on the playonline official support center at playonline.com
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I thought Ultimate only had one code?

If so, you probably need to enter it once for each expansion. Especially if you're upgrading an existing account.

EDIT: Use the one on the back of the Quick Manual. The other codes are for an SE account, and for a buddy pass. Those are not the droids you are looking for.
      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

well i think i finally found out whats gonig on, finally got a phone number to call SE from another forum (couldnt find it anywhere on the website), gave them my reg code and found out its been used allready, apparently the game that gamestop sold me "new" was actually a game someone returned after they installed the addons and used the code.

I didnt like gamestop before, and dont think i'll be going back again because of this. and anyone that buys a game from you for 2 dollars and sells it for 40 is completely evil.

Comment

you buy it, install, rip the disc, get the codes, sell it back

no news to anyone... save some cash.
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by JLuke View Post
            I didnt like gamestop before, and dont think i'll be going back again because of this. and anyone that buys a game from you for 2 dollars and sells it for 40 is completely evil.
            Would somebody explain to me why Gamestop sells games with an open case as NEW? I was pissed one day because they claimed to have a game as new, and when I got up to the register, instead of giving me a new game case in a wrapper, they just threw a new game disc in that case. I told them I didn't want it and walked out. It would've been different if I was buying it for myself, but I was getting it for a family member. IMO they shouldn't sell things as new when they're clearly open.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I went to Gamestop to get a DS game for a birthday party. I was on my way to the party so I didn't have the luxury of going to the mall a half an hour away. Of course, they went into the "we just got one in used, you can save money" spiel but I said it was a gift. Did that stop them? Nope, they said that they had the box and instructions and would shrink wrap it in the back. It was shortly after that happened that I tried not to buy from GS ever again. I didn't go often before that but I'd rather drived 30 minutes and buy from somewhere else, or order online, than buy from a place that has such sketchy business practices.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
              X