SE fails at charging.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE fails at charging.

Last month I was charged for twice. I thought no big deal, i'm still going to be playing so I won't have to worry about it for a month. Well, I wake up and find out my content ID has been deactivated. I look in my billing history and see that I was charged for April and JUNE. Did SE think i was taking a break this month or something? /sigh

My question is, do you think they'll just let me use June's paid month for May? I'm a broke college student and don't have the money atm to pay again.
    80BRD/78DRK/68RNG/49NIN/37SAM/37WAR/37WHM/19BLM/16SMN/15THF
    Hume/Bastok/Rank6/Remora:

Re: SE fails at charging.

o.o Hm. Never seen something like this.

Most likely you'll still have to pay May, but I'unno, you can try ringing them up to see what they can do for you. Is anyone else using your account?
    Originally posted by Yygdrasil
    Originally posted by Nandito
    Ponies.

Duh.
    You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Nope just my main and a mule, I'm the only one who uses it. I would contact them, but they're only open Monday-Friday. They should charge on days where people can bitch at their mistakes. >.>
      80BRD/78DRK/68RNG/49NIN/37SAM/37WAR/37WHM/19BLM/16SMN/15THF
      Hume/Bastok/Rank6/Remora:

Comment

I can see that you have a 75 bard... Do you have anyone who hates you, that knows you play FFXI? Because they might have hacked your account, and deactivated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
          I can see that you have a 75 bard... Do you have anyone who hates you, that knows you play FFXI? Because they might have hacked your account, and deactivated it.
          Right, they hacked into the guy's account, deactivated it instead of deleting it, and then hacked SE's billing server to have him pay for a month in the future. Much more plausible than the "SE sucks at billing" explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            Right, they hacked into the guy's account, deactivated it instead of deleting it, and then hacked SE's billing server to have him pay for a month in the future. Much more plausible than the "SE sucks at billing" explanation.
            I'm pooping as I read this and I pooped a lot more upon laughing my ass off at this.
            A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
              I'm pooping as I read this and I pooped a lot more upon laughing my ass off at this.
              TMI...

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke View Post
                TMI...
                Penny Arcade! - Le Twittre
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                X