Making Money ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Money ><

So, I'm a level 10 Warrior in Bastok, and I'd like to begin heading out to start grouping with people but I'm finding that I barely have money to afford the gear and food I'll need..

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Re: Making Money &gt;&lt;

Well, if you've been fighting with signet on, you should have a few crystals you could sell on the Auction House.

Any other drops that don't sell for much, you can sell to NPCs shops for a little bit of gil.

A lot of early level parties don't require high end food. It helps, but not many use it, especially since there is a high chance of death, and a lot of the newer players can't afford food.

You can look up a few low level food recipieces and make your own. I believe grilled hare is just a fire crystal and hare meat, and is only a level 5 reciepie. I could be mistaken.

Anything you arn't going to use, and can't sell for much on the Auction House, just sell to NPCs for a little bit of gil, and help cover Auction House fees.

Comment

Hrm. Is it possible to make any money in parties?

Comment

Well in a party any drops are split between the party members. So you'll be getting about 1/6th of the drops. But you'll also be killing faster.

You do, however, get gil for killing beastmen (goblins, yagudo, orcs, et cetera). So if you are killing goblin in your party, you'll make a little gil.

Comment

u can also go aout and start lvl ur sub job (mnk) and farm some behive chip thats well in my server u can sell em for 2k the stack at the AH or crystals for 1-2k the stack

Comment

Working...
          X