My friend list seems to be broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend list seems to be broken

I don't really make much use of my friend list, but I tried to add someone to it for the first time in ages the other day and got a 'failed to send' error. The other person tried to add me too and successfully sent me a message but I never received it. When I logged into POL the next time it briefly flashed up that I had a message from but when I went into my messages there was nothing there.
    Any ideas what could be wrong?

Re: My friend list seems to be broken

No idea.

But as long as we're talking about Friend List fun, here's mine:

I hadn't played since April, so I had to do all the fun and games of updating pay info, reactivating content IDs, etc.

For some reason, I appear on my brother's FL as 'Hantz1' instead of 'Hantz.' My character name is no different, nor is my POL name, but according to his FL, my POL account handle has been changed.

I guess somebody tried to swipe my handle while I was gone, and now that I'm back, we both got numbered 'Hantz1' and 'Hantz2' like some crap from Cat in the Hat. Oh well. I'll probably never know the truth, or be able to go back to just being Hantz.

Comment

have you retried since then Nazo? it couldve been a server-side issue, those are usually temporary
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Yeah, I tried again with someone from my ls a few days later and got the same error.

Comment

>< no idea then, might wanna email support or call them

yea i know, chances are they will fix nothing
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz
            No idea.

But as long as we're talking about Friend List fun, here's mine:

I hadn't played since April, so I had to do all the fun and games of updating pay info, reactivating content IDs, etc.

For some reason, I appear on my brother's FL as 'Hantz1' instead of 'Hantz.' My character name is no different, nor is my POL name, but according to his FL, my POL account handle has been changed.

I guess somebody tried to swipe my handle while I was gone, and now that I'm back, we both got numbered 'Hantz1' and 'Hantz2' like some crap from Cat in the Hat. Oh well. I'll probably never know the truth, or be able to go back to just being Hantz.
            Or, when he added you to his FL, he accidentally hit the "1" key. When you add someone to FL, you get to chose what you name them I beleive. I remember adding a friend and accidentally hitting a wrong key which resulted in a screwed up name I was too lazy to fix from thereon.

Comment

Working...
            X