This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i DL JP POL?

wondering if anyone knows where i can buy or download a jp version of POL. thanks in advance :D

check pms

Comment

can u PM me also plz?
      Jobs: Thf: 30 Whm: 25 [Drk: 12 Smn: 20 War: 5

Comment

Requesting PM also. I made a post a while back but I could not get any information.
        I'm currently studying Japanese for the summer and I'd like a chance to try what I learned with people in the game I love.

No Ifs Ands or Buts about it.
        Rest of my sig

Comment

I would be willing to up a version of jp pol if i could get a copy of NA COP expansion?

Originally posted by SevIfrit
          we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostraven
            I would be willing to up a version of jp pol if i could get a copy of NA COP expansion?
            I'm not 100% sure about the shareing of the CoP expansion. My guess is that it would be ok to share the CD-Immage just like with the JP POL because to use the content you still have to have your personal CD-Key.
            Unfortently I am currently about 5000 miles from my copy of CoP so I'd be unable to get you a immage till mid april. (Currently studying in Japan and could only bring my crapy laptop with me).
            If your still intrested come end of july give me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

No Ifs Ands or Buts about it.
            Rest of my sig

Comment

cool, I have NA COP for Ps2 but going to start playing on my pc version again and I dont have the expansion. So I just need the image.

we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

I don't suppose anyone could PM me a link to the EU version of the POL Client? Been trying to get my hands on one so I can finally be sure POLUtils supports it properly...
                Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles
                  I don't suppose anyone could PM me a link to the EU version of the POL Client? Been trying to get my hands on one so I can finally be sure POLUtils supports it properly...
                  I seem to remember someone saying that NA and JP accounts don't work with EU POL.

CoP/Zilart/San/Win Finished, Bastok 1-1

Comment

If I could get a pm about the JP version that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Vinen
                      I seem to remember someone saying that NA and JP accounts don't work with EU POL.
                      You can play on EU POL with any account, but you cannot access your account details and such if you are not using a EU account.

Comment

Re: Where can i DL JP POL?

Clean ISO, someone run a scan on it for those non-believers.

link removed

-Xtek
                        Last edited by StarvingArtist; 07-04-2005, 10:25 PM.
                        Chad Moran
                        Vana'Guide Dev/Public Application Programmer

Comment

Would anyone be willing to up NA COP iso?

Comment

Anyone providing or requesting ISOs will be punished.
                            This is not allowed.
                            RDM70 | BLM37 | WHM18 | BST12

Comment

Working...
                            X