This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lost friend

I have lost some good friends in the beta verson and i cant find them. I was wandering if anyone can help me.

There names are Cydd, Celesturie, and Toralynn and if anyone finds any of them can u tell me what server there on?

Please!!!

That's sad. I'll tell you if I see them.
    It's not just a game, it's an emotional experience.

Comment

95.5 beta people who have gotten pc version who played beta..are on midgardsomr or azura...^_^ i hope you find your friends..ive lost some friends from beta aswell ='(
      Minusdkp (Hades) 75WHM, 75MNK, 71DRK, 49NIN

Comment

o_O weird im pretty sure i saw a Celesturie in Valefor
        Spooooo

Comment

ohh really please tell me if it her please...

Comment

I am from beta and I am on Fairy. There are many others on Fairy as well. though looking at my friend list a bunch are on the other servers as well.
            Race/Gender: Elvaan/Male
            Server: Fairy
            Linkshell: FuzzySyndicate, Catalyst

Comment

thats why i said 95.5 are on either midgard or asura.....there is still a bunch not on those 2 servers...4.5% of the beta people is a decent ammount of people.........but if u put poll for NA beta testers servers midgardsomr and asura will be the highest %..there is only like 3 people who beta tested on odin -_-; 2 of them are in the same linkshell -_-
              Minusdkp (Hades) 75WHM, 75MNK, 71DRK, 49NIN

Comment

Some of my beta friends never logged on once the retail version came out My list wasn't very long anyway

Comment

I can't be sure but I think I saw Toralyn on my server=Carbuncle.

Comment

searching for friends

you can search their names from the play online navigator and then send them a message. when you log on, choose to go to "Navigator", which i believe is right above "Games". your friend list should come up on the right. click on a little icon above the list that says "friend search" or something similar (i think it's about the 5th little icon over). it'll give you a screen that allows you to input search parameters, and i believe it starts with search by handle. that's not going to help you, but there are little arrows at the top of this menu that you can click left or right. click right a couple times, and you should see a place where you can search by character name. you can also narrow it down by world and other parameters, but if you just put in the character name and search, it will list all registered characters on all worlds with that name. this is also a good way to find out if a name is already used before you create a new character. apparently there is are people named grae on both diabolos and shiva ^_^

hope this helps, and that i explained it ok. i know it's kinda hard to find stuff in the playonline menus.

Comment

All my friends from beta ended up on Mid also. I landed on ifrit with some IRL friends and DAoC pals.
                      Yarr - Level 75 White Mage
                      Ifrit Server
                      Cobra Kai Dojo Linkshell Leader
                      www.cobrakaidojo.net

Comment

Thanks grae i'll try that. I hope i find them

Comment

Good Luck with your search, it sux when you loose a friend.

Comment

Re: A lost friend

O_O omg!! o_O i just saw this today i wish i had seen it earlier Joker!!!!!!

Bro how you been? do you still play?

Comment

Re: A lost friend

Rofl, notice the server tag: Midgard

XD

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Working...
                              X