No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya,

I'm no expert on this but i wanted to share these files i made for myself along with LS mates who have bad trouble with Avatar laagaga like i do.

All i had was a single post i made (link) and Mooshywooshy's avatar guide. for help.

Anyways made different 2 versions and remember back up ur files first:
    Fenrir Avatar isn't included because I can't figure out how to take it's glow off, any help would be appreciated.

1) HQ Quality Player Summoning Avatars Download Link:
    HQPlayerAvatars.rar - Mediafire.com
    -Modded from the FFXIdat community, their original links to the modded avatar is provided in the Original.txt file

2) Player Summoning Avatars Original Design Downlink:
    OriginalPlayerAvatars.rar - Mediafire.com
    -This one's basically the original Square Enix avatar design with no glow of course.

3) Mob Summoning Avatars Original Design Downlink:
    MobAvatars.rar - Mediafire.com
    -This is the same thing as with the players but with Mobs this time, perfect for Dynamis lag; uses Square Enix's Original Avatar design.
    If you wish to use the HQ version would need to download the HQ Player version and rename the files appropriately.

4) Dark Ixion Original Design Download Link:
    DarkIxionUnglow.rar - Mediafire.com
    -Dark Ixion with no Glow and transparent Horn, simple.

5) Trial Moogles Unglow
    Trial Moogles Unglow.rar - Mediafire.com

6) AvatarUnglow-v2 (Unfinished).rar - Mediafire.com
    (Contains unfinished work on v2 of Avatar Unglow)

7) Conflux.rar - Mediafire.com
    (Not a fix, as I failed to take the glow off - However supplied a replacement + location to the Conflux if you do not know them.)

8) MediaFire Share Folder 1, 2 (Easier Access)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3ewzkubr8wi62, http://www.mediafire.com/?w5e5ohddxgs83

If there any problems contact me at FFAH website.
    Siren.Kantori

All files include a read me.txt for further information, enjoy a bit less lag!

PS: There is a Minor issue during Limbus run for the Mob Avatars edited file I have made, When you do Temenos with Avatar Chests Garuda will be invisible, also occurs in Dynamis when summoned, to resolve this use /assist <player's name> or replace the DAT using the original back up you should have before entering this zone, easy. (ROM119/61). I cannot edit the DAT since I for now no longer play, sorry.

The HQ Diabolos is actually from Kerboros not PixelPop which I forgot to chang in the .txt.

Last Note: The Garuda Unglow might be fixed in the unfinished v2 available above, no testing has occured within Temenos with Avatar Chests Garuda + Dynamis

check out my Hume Female Skirt Animationt & more: here
    Last edited by kantori; 07-05-2011, 02:00 AM. Reason: Added a Trial Mog Unglow + various DAT downloads
    「楽しい時を皆過しなさい!」 -Have Fun Everyone!♪

FFXIAH//Sig Wallpaper//Turn it Up

Re: Avatar Glow Begone!

I don't play anymore, but thanks for doing this.

http://www.neko-sentai.com/users/dracovivi/

Comment

If they took away the glow the avatars have, then maybe I might become a summoner. I mean why does Fenrir look like a big glowing stuff dog >.>
      sigpic
      ~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

Comment

the glow is there because they are being of pure mana, they ARE the elements.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

I just noticed Kailea, are you on phoenix server, because I always see a person with that name going around as DRG, and I must say I am impress by your drg gear, reminds me of the days when I had my gear before I gave it all away like a retard.

Now I'm trying to regain my former glory as the badass drg title I once held in numerous LSs.
          sigpic
          ~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

Comment

Originally posted by odjnlinus View Post
            I just noticed Kailea, are you on phoenix server, because I always see a person with that name going around as DRG, and I must say I am impress by your drg gear, reminds me of the days when I had my gear before I gave it all away like a retard.

Now I'm trying to regain my former glory as the badass drg title I once held in numerous LSs.
            yeah its me, I think ;p

if you see me wearing the Augment Helm and body, then yeah its me, I also play DNC a good bit, but its DRG 90% of the time.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
            X