Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halp with body ; ; Mithra reskinning

pic

I'm making a reskin of the no armor mithra dat files to look like a mithra-ish shiva. So far its perfect on the legs and head for me, the body on the other hand, well you can see there.
    Any ideas on how to get rid of the belt without part of the waist being completely transparent?
    Tried playing around with it in mesq.... lets say, this is the better choice, lol.
    Other note, mesq won't open the legs anymore after deleting the wire frames for that thing, yet they work perfectly in model/altanaview. =x
    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Re: Halp with body ; ; Mithra reskinning

You can NOT delete anything in Meta. It will cause your dat to implode when you bring it back into MV.

You'll have to use VRS to delete the remaining verticies of the belt and then used Meta to bring the body down to the leg section of the waist.

Looks like you'll need to play with the UV to get the purple lines to match up between the body/legs and the shoulder area.

Also I believe this has been done,Edit: yup, can be found here. But don't let it discourage you from continuing.
    Last edited by Dracovivi; 04-09-2008, 09:32 AM. Reason: Link added

http://www.neko-sentai.com/users/dracovivi/

Comment

Re: Halp with body ; ; Mithra reskinning

I've noticed the implode part with the body, and some how now the legs work perfectly after deleting stuff in modelviewer/altanaview/ffxi.

VRS... /joy alrighty then.

Originally posted by Dracovivi View Post
      Looks like you'll need to play with the UV to get the purple lines to match up between the body/legs and the shoulder area.
      Yeah =/
      Originally posted by Dracovivi View Post
      Also I believe this has been done, but perhaps only for Elvaan Females.
      Yeah, but its more direct shiva as armor than just retexturing. I'm just aiming for a retexture of mithra with samplings from Shiva's file.
      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Working...
      X