Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Version of Virtual Reality Studio is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: English Version of Virtual Reality Studio is out!

I've been playing around with stuff and...
    http://www.grumpyrarab.ffximc.com/
    on here and unfortunantly stuff that requires some form of maths soorta confusing me more then me crating multi movment animations w even up to a 6 motion swap is easier to me then this -_-

That being said... anyone had the time to fix naja's walk stance to include things besides clubs in the hand?

http://www.neko-sentai.com -fear!

Comment

Well, I do have an idea, but I'm exping at the moment. btw, you're being called out on BG at the time of this post apparently.

Comment

I already corrected that walk for you Gulkeeva, as you should already know. Late now think it's time for bed for me. Took me 2hrs only because I had to map the skeleton's too, now I got the Mithra's skeleton's mapped (Well the weapon ones anyway) next motion I add weapons too shouldn't be as long (Depending on the motion of course).

Nana's walk with a Katana looks like a crazed woman getting ready to stab someone.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
          I already corrected that walk for you Gulkeeva, as you should already know. Late now think it's time for bed for me. Took me 2hrs only because I had to map the skeleton's too, now I got the Mithra's skeleton's mapped (Well the weapon ones anyway) next motion I add weapons too shouldn't be as long (Depending on the motion of course).

Nana's walk with a Katana looks like a crazed woman getting ready to stab someone.
          haha yeah that loosk great, maybe when ya wakeup can check my question.. if I can figure that out I'd know how to work the rest. Theirs several emotes that need weapon placment fixes ;;

Comment

You know, I'm not sure what this means. What does this version of VRS offer us that the previous ones didn't? I've only fiddled with textures, models tend to give me a headache; but I'm considering starting up so I can make my taru some new clothes. I wanted to surprise em, but I'm waiting till I can make a creative new palataru outfit. This might be what I need to start toying with.
            Property of Elements.

Comment

Lists in english would be the most beneficial feature for me. I still haven't been able to wrap my head around motion editing yet, but Macht seems to have filled that niche quite nicely.

Comment

I'm soorta making a lsit as I go along but some stuff is jsut hard to identify...

and the lsit is somewhat large

Comment

Originally posted by Malinn
                  You know, I'm not sure what this means. What does this version of VRS offer us that the previous ones didn't? I've only fiddled with textures, models tend to give me a headache; but I'm considering starting up so I can make my taru some new clothes. I wanted to surprise em, but I'm waiting till I can make a creative new palataru outfit. This might be what I need to start toying with.
                  The new VRS over the old one it's main bonus is that you now can export and import motion files to the PC characters. This means you can create completly original motions for your character and weapon motion if you wanted.

Say I wanted to take the staff and upgrade it's motion attacks to a Kung Fu style. With the new VRS this allows me to create this. Along with that I could take sections of Weapon Forms like Pouen (Yes, almost like you are saying pwned), I take a section out of it and make it as a new Weapon Skill.

Other then the only very noticable difference I see he did from the new version is add in the new .bmp export option (doesn't work to well).

Double Post Edited:
                  Originally posted by Stromgarde
                  Lists in english would be the most beneficial feature for me. I still haven't been able to wrap my head around motion editing yet, but Macht seems to have filled that niche quite nicely.
                  LOL, like I said before this Program is VERY much like the Virtual Design program that I had messed with before and had a quick class in. Mostly the class breased through how it all worked and get 1 or 2 examples. So since it's so similar figuring it out and using hasn't been that hard for me, hardest part is remembering that class because it was so long ago.

If this program really is like the one I knew then it should have a ton more stuff you can do with it. For example creating pools of light and determining the source type (Sun, Lamp, Beam, etc..). Creating sound pools and noise interferance to make it sound like you are under water, muffled sounds, and others. It should let you create a whole Virtual Space and in the Virtual Space make a Movie Scene (to create FMVs).

Thing is all the stuff it has potential to do not all of it will work for making in the game. Basically only the stuff that the creator has made in those extra windows.
                  Last edited by Macht; 07-23-2006, 07:34 PM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Just an FYI if anyone downloaded the Hume Female Idle motion I had placed here I updated the link the Hume Female Motion for both Idle with shield and includes Idle without shield now too.

Personally think that for reduced clipping issues that using only the idle for with shield works best on it.

Comment

Macht. you are the man. you know if there is already a list of ready to download edited motion dats? just found yours for hume idle.

What i would like to know if it is possible. is can you give the taru taru panic motion to hume male. thats what i would like. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X