Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Version of Virtual Reality Studio is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashia
    replied
    Re: English Version of Virtual Reality Studio is out!

Edit: Nevermind I eventually figured it out after...alot of trial and error.

Also, like many other tutorials on these forums, could someone make one complete one that is on the first couple post based on the accumilative knowledge you've all learned thus far so others attempting to learn also won't have to go through all pages and possibly missinturpret what you've all learned so far Would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Rashia; 07-21-2006, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Macht
    replied

Originally posted by Gulkeeva
    I've noticed when you try to write .DATS sometimes at random a / or a \ is missing, if you use browse and go to the file manually it works fine.
    Hmm, take a look at that next time I can.

Leave a comment:

• Gulkeeva
    replied

Originally posted by Macht
    Just curious, any attempt to write to the motion .dat 1-32-59? It's for Hume Female Upper Body (no shield equipped), I seem to be getting a can't open file error when I attempt to write to it. However it lets me read files out of it.
    I've noticed when you try to write .DATS sometimes at random a / or a \ is missing, if you use browse and go to the file manually it works fine.

Leave a comment:

• Macht
    replied

Just curious, any attempt to write to the motion .dat 1-32-59? It's for Hume Female Upper Body (no shield equipped), I seem to be getting a can't open file error when I attempt to write to it. However it lets me read files out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Macht
    replied

I know it's easy for most of the weapons. The 2 handed weapons though I'll admit are a little tricky, they use skeletons that don't show up on the model's view. You have to select those in the scene window to make the alterations.

Well only got on to check out what's up, maybe on the weekend if no one fixes those .dat's weapon motions I'll do it then.

Leave a comment:

• Gulkeeva
    replied

haha yeah I noticed, and also that skeletal porting thing ya mentioned dosne't seem to be the easy solution... Shinrasin seemed to maybe run into a wall and couldn't finish I think

Leave a comment:

• Macht
    replied

Lol, something intresting I ran into I wasn't aware of. An FYI the Upper Body actually has from what I can tell 2 different sets of motions. They seperate on weather you use a Shield or not.

Leave a comment:

• Gulkeeva
    replied

Originally posted by hahasan
    what is the trouble?

the VRS <<----- cant read the FF file....!!
    Also if you input the incorrect path an error

"It failed in reading the motion"

The list above is missing a / or something earlier posted I noticed and it gave this error >.>
    Also outa every.. single .DAt change I've done and combonation.. swaps.. thats like the only motion to messup.
    I've tried AAMR emotions and many others.

Oh has anyone tried to put in the AATT "flying" motion on taru's and see what happens? w

Uemiel looks like the original author too XD
    Konnichiwa Uemiel-sama ~
    I think

Leave a comment:

• Uemiel
    replied

Originally posted by hahasan
    what is the trouble?

As for the connection from a specific person, there was a lot of volume of data, and the server did stop.

The specific person was not able to start VRS.

The problem is corrected now.

Leave a comment:

• hahasan
    replied

Originally posted by Uemiel
    To the person who doesn't start VRS.

Because trouble had been found in the communication part of the server, it corrected it.

Please try VRS.
    what is the trouble?

Leave a comment:

• Uemiel
    replied

To the person who doesn't start VRS.

Because trouble had been found in the communication part of the server, it corrected it.

Please try VRS.

Leave a comment:

• Macht
    replied

Its easy if ya know how :p

I jsut started recently using VRS again after it messedup on me about 4-5+ months ago so dunno how to work with skeletal frames etc yet

but i'd be nice if someone can do the easy (according to macht) to make it where every weapon is held like a club over the shoulder while walking, having a great sword or lance slung over the shoulder might look sexy actually O_o
    It's easier then starting from scratch because you already have a base movement you copy by taking it from the club's motion and copying to the other weapon's skeletons. Then it's just a few small adjustments so the weapon is sitting right.

If I was at my computer to do it probably could do in like 30 min.

Leave a comment:

• Shinrasin
    replied

What you think i been working on for the last 40 mins lol

Leave a comment:

• Gulkeeva
    replied

Originally posted by Macht
    It's a pretty easy fix, only 1 skeleton per weapon type that you have to correct. Total of about 7 or 8 skeletons once you get it all.
    Its easy if ya know how :p

I jsut started recently using VRS again after it messedup on me about 4-5+ months ago so dunno how to work with skeletal frames etc yet

but i'd be nice if someone can do the easy (according to macht) to make it where every weapon is held like a club over the shoulder while walking, having a great sword or lance slung over the shoulder might look sexy actually O_o

Leave a comment:

• Shinrasin
    replied

Hmm wellI tried randomly for a few hours benweetn exp pt's, dynamis, HNM's, sea, sky, work, sleep and haven't really figured how to slow down the animation, it seems to just kill it compleatly or freeze and or crash VRS.

Anyway I posted Mhe Quryobhi's (Fishing guild mithra in port windhurst) "Bend over looking at the fish" emote on my site. and also Naja Salaheem (Salaheem sentinals president) Mithra walking style on my site. I never could figure how to make every weapon be placed in the hand instead the floor for that aka make the emote think during that emote to place stuff as if it was a club to be put in the hand.

If anyone cna fix that, it would be nice
    I still working on that one as we speak

Leave a comment:

Working...
X