This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Elvaan Wedding Suit...=Warning! Dat N00b= O_O;

I heard about DAT editing last night, and so this morning I decided to give it a shot...this is my first ever DAT creation >< so sorry if it sucks! It wasnt as hard as I thought...a little fustrating...but this little lady learns quick ^_~ anywho >_>; Heres some wedding armor I made for my rl bf (hehe he plays with me on Kujata, and former Asuran Mooze) and my character in some of the pics as well but in Opaline >_>;.....dunno if your intrested, guess you can e-mail me if you want it, or lemme know where I can host the file for free its aprox 258kb >_>; so you know nothing big...Hope you like it v.v I spent 5hrs on it ;_; Most of it was colored, but my own custimations was the top hat that was made from the RDM AF hat with some adjusments in hieght and its roundness >_>; and the body is similar to Elvaan Jerkin but with a different collar and I added puffs on the shoulders...>_>; feedback plz T.T

-Jitensha

Re: Male Elvaan Wedding Suit...=Warning! Dat N00b= O_O;

everyone looks...but no one takes a sec to just post and tell me their opinion >_>;;

Comment

not bad for first try. A little weird looking.. in my opinion hehe... but a good first edit

Comment

Not quite sure what I think of it. Overall I think it looks pretty nice. The white in the middle of the hat and on the shoulders look a little strange to me but is still nice. Most definitely a great job for your first try at something like this. As you said, seems you learned real quick. Keep up with it and you could probably make some really nice armor.

Comment

ty I'll try my best, I wanted to make sure to have enough white it since it's not a tux...its armor, and if it's all black it'll be a bit too boring :/ was just hoping it looked festive enough for the groom, and atleast you could tell (hopefully by the top hat) that its male wedding armor...I hope T.T

Comment

looks like a zoot suit wedding pretty cool looking actually. nice job!

Comment

wow thanks lol, I was totally going for a swinger look with the shoes and hat ^-^ thanks for noticing my genius O_O;;; lol j/k

Double Post Edited:
              Bwahahaha!! MY boyfriend told me where I can host it :D

http://files.filefront.com/Wedding_D.../fileinfo.html

Have fun!
              Last edited by Jitensha; 01-17-2006, 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I would post an opinion, but I can't see the pic. I just get a box with a red "x" in it.

Comment

hmmm I dunno why it wouldnt show up...I see the picture just fine...
                  here are the links if you wanna try...
                  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35.../weddding1.jpg
                  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35.../proprosal.jpg
                  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35...avewedding.jpg

:D

Comment

It looks pretty good...but I think you should maybe lose the hat. The hat is like...Mad Hatterish and looks way creepy. Still the rest looks very nice.
                    All spells obtained!
                    Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

Nah I thought the hat made the whole thing come together. I mean if you see the model without the bride next to him and no hat...well you couldnt really tell it was wedding armor. I mean if you really dont like the hat just dont equip it I suppose...XD

Comment

Big Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

>_>;?

Comment

Working...
                          X