ask for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ask for help

Since I am new in ffxi,I have no idea how to synthetics,though I've learn something from the pre-threads of other experienced players,such as, copper ore X 4+ fire crystal are the basic things we need, and then what should I do with these things ,any command ?Anddo i have to finish synthetics in the goldstore? thanks in advance for any of your kindly suggestion.

Re: ask for help

Here is something that might help you as you lvl you craft in goldsmithing. No you do not have to stay in the guild to synth. It is easier for some ppl to stay there for when they are needing support. Also keep in mind as you lvl your craft compass direction and moon phase has alot to do with skill ups and successes. Here is a site I used when I started cooking.

Comment

It is generally not advised for new players to attempt to level goldsmithing, as it is extremely costly to take to higher levels.

Basically, head to whatever guild you feel like, and talk to the guild leader to become a member of that guild. Then, just start following the recipes you collect from the guild to level up; or find a guide online that shows the easiest/cheapest route to take to level up that craft.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Thanks for any of your advice given above. It really help me much .

Comment

Working...
        X