• Show
Clear All

• got my lu shangs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Fq_wd8bQ8[/YOUTUBE]
    Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
    Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Re: got my lu shangs

Congratulations. ^^ I'm so pessimistic about fishing nowadays, but I remember how proud I was when I finally got my rod and testimonial. Great job making that landmark achievement.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Wow. I've seen a lot of obtaining Lu Shang threads. But this is the first one with movie o_O;
      And congrats!
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Someone a long time ago in my linkshell got it. His real life friend, who's also in the linkshell, told him, "Congratulations, you have no life!" lol

But still, Congrats! :D I could never see myself fishing.

Comment

Congratulations! It is harder fishing these days, but still possible to make money - I funded my nobles in about 4 weeks mainly by fishing.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Wow, I always thought fishing was boring, but not with hard rock over it, huh?

Grats on rod, but jesus, I was hoping i'd never have to hear people getting paid to yell crap for an FFXI video again. Not since the old days when every DRK had fraps and every SAM had evenasence

Comment

Congratulations!!

Even with the fishing changes, I still believe the Lu Shang's is a milestone for an angler. ^^

And you probably achieved it a while ago, but Congrats on Bonecraft and Cooking 100 as well!
              They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X