Hocho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hocho

is it just me or is the fact lvl 56 nins can get cooking skill+3 is kinda unfair for cooks who dont lvl nin to lvl 56 :x

Re: Hocho

/shrug

Is it unfair that alchemists who don't level goldsmithing can't HQ bullets, or fishermen who don't level whm or rdm can't ferry fish safely?
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I'd say its unfair that Cooking has a weapon that a job can use to get an additional 3 points of skill from.
      I level woodworking, and I don't even get the option to level another job for a weapon that gives me +3 woodworking skill. Does it suck that its NIN only? Yes. Is it kinda looking a gift horse in the mouth? Yup.
      Besides, I know many cooks who don't have the katana. Its incredibly overcamped, never drops, and when it does it sells for outrageous amounts of money. If it really bothers you that much, then camping it for days and weeks on end, or saving millions and millions of gil to buy it will be nothing compared to task of lvl'ing NIN to 56.
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

That, and the additional skill is practically worthless. I can only think of one significant new HQ tier you could break into by using Hocho.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
        X