Tortilla, profitable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tortilla, profitable?

From what I've learned, Tortillas are used in many profitable recipes(Tavnazian taco for example) and I thought these would be somewhat profitable since I was level 13 and I thought skilling up to level 14 would be nice. On Gilgamesh, they sell for 6k a stack. But they have about 3 or 4 days in between sales. But I think the reason is that there's almost never any on sale. The materials are fairly easy to obtain and very cheap.

Olive Oil-Derfland regional merchant-15gil each
    Rock Salt-125-Culinary guild
    Millioncorn-250 each-Cuilinary guild
    Bag of Sandy Flour-150-Guild.
    So far I haven't HQed any of them and gotten the usuall 4 tortillas per synth.

So my question to you on other servers. Do tortillas sell often on your server?
    37WHM/25BRD/17BLM/16THF/07WAR/05MNK All other Jobs 1.

Gilgamesh Server
    Rank5

Re: Tortilla, profitable?

Looks like you did good research except for one very important line.

Tortilla-128 each-Timbre Timbers/Marble Bridge/guild

You'll probably find the pattern of unreasonably high priced sales every 3 or 4 days on any server, since there are always people who are too lazy or not smart enough to look up the vendor for guild point items, and as a recruit level GP item, Tortilla comes up fairly frequently.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Doubtful since you can buy a stack of them from an NPC for less then 2k
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Darn. : ( Well at least I didn't take a huge blow on them. They sell back for 52gil each so I pretty much broke even.
        37WHM/25BRD/17BLM/16THF/07WAR/05MNK All other Jobs 1.

Gilgamesh Server
        Rank5

Comment

Working...
        X