This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oranges!

I have a question. My WHM is a cook, lvl 4 and I am about to start making orange juice. Well, where can I get them besides the AH and the Windy Vendor? The AH in Sand'oria is always out of stock, lol...

Re: Oranges!

Windy vendor is it... stick to it, other than that, I think the grocer MAY have them

Comment

check out regional vendors.
      http://www.ffrecipe.com/itemDetails.php?iid=4392

groocery in south sandoria is a great resource for cooking especially when sandoria is #1.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the help. I think there is a member in my ls that is in windy, so he could probably send me the oranges, and I could send him the gil for them. I will also check out that grocer.

Comment

the grocer in sandoria has them any time we're in first or second place in the conquest, i think. that's the grocer to the west of the ah.

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
          Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
          I live to entertain!

Comment

Ok. I will check on that. Thanks a bunch man. Hopefully we will be in first some time soon... I know Bastok has had Valkurm since Saturday.... =\

Comment

Working...
            X