Choco baby colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choco baby colors

Does everyone's chocobo chick come out as yellow?
    Mine is yellow with red stripes on its back?

I'm not sure if this is how they all will look and gain color maturity later (like ducks and chickens) or if they come out the color they will be as an adult?

Re: Choco baby colors

<-- wants one of teh green ones

Comment

Mine has hatched yellow and the general consensus amoung the mass' is they are all born yellow and/or need to be breeded to hatch a coloured one.
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

I noticied stripes or something like that down the back of mine also whenever I get a back view of it. I'm just blowing it off as choco design.
        The last remaining evil white mage on Ramuh.
        Killing tanks since 2004

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
        "I can picture in my mind a world without war,
        a world without hate.
        And I can picture us attacking that world,
        because they'd never expect it."

Comment

All babies are the same model. The large guess from what i've seen from some pictures in the .dats right now is that they will grow into their color

I will live, and die by the Sword

Comment

^^ thank you so much. I hope mine turns a color, but Galaxy Dancer will still be amazing even if he stays yellow (maybe he is a gold choco ^^b)

thanks again everyone!!

(off topic: I guess vanaguide gave up?)

Comment

Chocobo babies are all yellow. Like most RL birds, they'll begin molting when they hit adolescence.

Comment

Also note, if you read the update note, they said that the colors would be implemented on a future update. So everyone's chocobo is the same for now.

They are just so darn cute however.
                Hacked on 9/9/09
                FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

yes they are ^^

Comment

I belive that chocobos will start to get thier colour in the young chocobo phase.

If you look in the model viewer in NPC there is only 1 colour for baby chocobo(yellow) and under young chocobo there is a standerd yellow chocobo, a yellow once with black tips on its feathers, a yellow one with purpleish tips on its feathers which will probably be blue, and one chocobo thats totaly brown with yellow tips on its feathers.

Green chocobos FTW

Comment

http://www.ancientcirclels.com/image...bo_Colours.jpg

Comment

Yeah I want a black and a blue one.. two of my fav colors.. i'd love a Snow White one.. maybe I'll do some .dat altering later heh.
                        It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                        それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                        Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                        A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Hmm, didn't realize there was a Black with White tips and a Purplish with White tips.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Those are the adult black and blue chocobos. The other ones aren't full grown. Or at least that's what I'd assume, since they are slightly smaller.
                            I'll be your best friend, if you give me your soul.
                            ~Krondorn, Dark-Blue Mage-Knight of Phoenix.

Happily married to Kirachan since June 3, 2005.

Comment

I think the size difference is just their line up more then their growth. If you look, the last of the 'young' chocos is a bit bigger then the others. Also the Full blue one is bigger then both the full black and the red one next to it.

Those are all the current choco colors that are in game already and I doubt they're going to add more colors for each stage of the rest of them any time soon. My guess is the two white tipped ones are the 'rarer' breeds.
                              "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Working...
                              X