Why I retired from woodworking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why I retired from woodworking...

At WW 100 you can hit tier 3 hq's and more than make your money back. Percentages say you will make enough HQ's to more than make up for the loss on NQ's.

As for the most profitable craft? Probably Goldsmithing followed by Smithing. Both have huge money makers as HQ's later on. However, conversely, both cost an arm and a leg to level to 100.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

can anyone suggest a more profittable craft in the high levels?
      The opposite crafts people believe to make the most, and that atm is smithing and gsmithing.
      Woodworking 100+3
      Smithing 100+3
      Bonecraft 99+1
      Goldsmithing 100+3
      Leather 100+1
      Cloth 82

Comment

I think I would try blacksmithing, (You make armor rite? -.-) In most online games i smith and smith so yea It puts weapons on the table....

Comment

Im at GSmithing 49 myself, and i can tell you, its really, really costly.

Some tips if you're going Gsmithing, farm your own stuff or find cheap npcs, most npcs will sell ores for cheap every other day, i use to make good money off of buying silver ores from a npc in al zabbie (damn i cant spell...), for like 315 each, but the market over flooded and silver ingot stacks are dropping hard, the lowest i've seen was like 25k...

anyway, it costs alot, if i had known what i do now back then, i would have gone into ALC

Comment

I am woodworking 100+3 and got that 3 years ago so its total cost is in the millions that I do not even want to count. Lately I have slowed down on my making of big ticket items like the staffs cause the sale price of them went down so low and the HQ rate seem to change for the worse. But..

As of late the market really has started to level off. I spent few weeks getting the new sign that cost 200k of guild points and yes the breaks are not as often with that crazy thing in my mh. Come back to the guilds now and try again, its change for the better I think and i have them all capped but fishing (that drives me nuts these days). Only thing I have notice is the brand new gamers are trying guilds and that seems to be helping with the revival.
            sigpic
            "Square Music for a Round World"
            Final Fantasy Radio

Comment

Only slightly necro'd...

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
              ------
              Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
              When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Sorry did not see the how dated the thread but its true and not a clue what "neco'd" means. I am guessing its not good. People do say that same thing these days and I try to remind them that we will never go back to old pricing days and thats a good thing for the guilds. You can still support youself pretty well on this game if you farm you items and make certain products.
                sigpic
                Final Fantasy Radio

Comment

A necropost is when somebody revives a really, really old thread, because you are bringing back a thread from the graveyard (Necro = Dead)
                  Originally posted by Ellipses
                  Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                  Originally posted by MCLV
                  A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                  More Sig:

Comment

oops my mistake then i hope they guy does come back to read this new post
                    sigpic
                    Final Fantasy Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X