Re: How much Gil 0-100 alchemy

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post
    Op,

We need more information:
    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    This thread is 6 months old.
    PWNED!!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

damn YOU ARMANDO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
        I spent 68,943 gil before I stopped keeping track. My Alchemy is only 12, by the way.
        blimey you shoud be up by a heck of a lot more than your loss. I'm only level 2 with alchemy (started a day or 2 ago) and already made 39k within 2-3 hours farming and only spending 2-3k from that to continue. Really the best method i found was farm bees for their beehive chips. Either buy or use a low level job to farm fire crystals. Then buy distilled water - very cheap. then the recipe is 3x beehive chips, 1x distilled water + fire crystal = 1x beeswax. Sell a stack of this in jueno AH for the same price it is going for already (13k on my server). Believe me you won't need to lower the price, they sell so fast its insane. In fact it is 100% garanteed to sell within 12-24 hours Earth Time. And the best bit is, with your level, you shuoldn't get many breaks, if any, as it's a level 5 craft

Comment

Working...
        X