X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyero Fox
    replied
    Re: Full Metal Alchemist! - Alchemy 101

Pholsigherstone ..... i cant spell it but is it a Rare item or make ... if its make able it should be hard to craft.... sorry major FMA fan lol

Leave a comment:

• Thoronas
    replied

There is no guild sign up in any city other than the 3 starting cities. Alchemy is in Bastok Mines.
    Also an addition to the list should be sleeping potions from 51 to 55. I got really lucky and there was a high demand for them that was being met. So while I skilled up I was actually earning 10k a stack (thats after losing up to 5k on breaks). Eventually the other alchemists clued into this and sleeping potion stacks went from 30k to 15k but if you arent failing very much you'll still break even.

Sleeping Potion = 1 water crystal + sleepshroom + poison flour (buy from goblin npc in jueno) + chamomile (buy from M&P npc in jeuno)

Leave a comment:

• Kyluyasha
    replied

So which area can I sign up for Alchemy San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok, Jueno, or Kazham?

Leave a comment:

• Gorgan
    replied

:confused: :errr: :magdisgus :confused:

Leave a comment:

• Gorgan
    replied

:confused: gleneasy what ecactly does ur reciepe make??? ?_?

Leave a comment:

• gleneasy
    replied
    forgot i saw this posted by venkelos

I made Kodoku from 15-19
    Recipe
    Kodoku - 18
    Dark Crystal
    x1 Elshimo Frog
    x1 Shell Bug
    x1 Lug Worm

It was actually a pretty good money maker, and fairly reliable skill ups. =-)
    This is an excellent thread!

-Venk

Leave a comment:

• Will95GST
    replied
    There are no other synths on Mystery Tour so I doubt it. It's a pain trying to fish them up, and the guild just about never has any. They go for 3-4.5k/stack on Asura in every city.

Leave a comment:

• gleneasy
    replied
    yeah me too

^^^^

Leave a comment:

• Somajan
    replied
    Is there another alternative to making mercury than just desynthing Cobalt Jellyfish? I'm having a hard time with those.

Leave a comment:

• Pai Pai Master
    replied
    Stickied, thread name edited.

Leave a comment:

• Elaron
    replied
    Re: Erm..

Originally posted by Zeix
    Sure, guns are cool and everything, but it says in the guide that bows and crossbows are more efficient. Plus, Rangers back in the Medievel times used to use bows, not guns.

and how is that information even remotely relevant for FFXI? last time i checked there werent any airships or Blizzaga III MBs in the medievel times either.

Guns are great but expensive until you can get a a hold of an othinsius bow at lvl 67.. Hellfire +1 also work at high lvl which is a gun. Silverbullets have some of the highest damage of all ammo in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Zeix
    replied
    Erm..

Originally posted by FFXITsukasa
    I am most interested in making bullets for myself and other Rangers. The lacking supply of bullets is killing the Rangers of Vana' Diel. I plan to make as many bullets as I can and sell them for a price where I break even and get a slight profit, if possibe, because I have been dying to use my gun and I bet alot of other Rangers wanna use their guns too.
    Sure, guns are cool and everything, but it says in the guide that bows and crossbows are more efficient. Plus, Rangers back in the Medievel times used to use bows, not guns.

Leave a comment:

• UnnamedGalka
    replied
    Agreed...there's a lot of great information here. I second the sticky motion.

/bump

Leave a comment:

• TimeMage
    replied
    Wow, 3.5k for a stack of Beehive Chips on your server? I'm envious ; ;
    Last time I checked, it was 6k-7k on Seraph in Windy =/

Leave a comment:

• Grizzlebeard
    replied
    /bump

Leave a comment:

Working...