Guild Aprons. What Level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guild Aprons. What Level?

Alchemy is one of the "cheaper" guilds for GP Items. We get a lot of points in exchange for some very cheap products. Of course, to get the biggest 6k+ point boosts we have to make crazy stuff like Venom Krises occasionally, which is basically impossible since you can't get a Darksteel Kris. As far as the +skill items, I'm skipping them at first and accumulating points for the furniture item, Emeralda, in Alchemy's case, that gives Moghancement: Alchemy because it either (a) gives an unknown (presumably higher than +1 due to the expense) skill bonus to Alchemy as stated in it's description, or some people believe that it in fact increases HQ rate, though I've never seen any hard evidence to support this theory. Of course since increasing skill increases HQ rate it is entirely possible that Emeralda's Skill Bonus depends upon the strength of one's Mog House's Lightning Aura and thus achieving say, a +5 (wishful thinking) bonus at Overwhelming. Of course this bonus might be +3 since there are 3 different aura strengths one's house can have (verbally) though there are 101+ individual "ticks" shared among them. [See Here] It may be possible (if the value is stored as a single 8bit unsigned integer [aka char]) that a value of 255 is the top.
    3 more points... Maybe I'll do up some Composite Fishing Rods and make some crappy Holy Leather tonight...
    Last edited by Sabaron; 10-13-2006, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X