Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desynthesis N00b Question (Like improving it?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desynthesis N00b Question (Like improving it?)

Hello!

At the moment I am Goldsmithing 52 and I am trying one desynthesis of lvl 22.
    I would like to make some questions ^_^;

I follow this table:

http://img176.echo.cx/img176/7549/finalchartv24yf.gif

I Attempt to always watch the West so that succes is greater successful,But I have read whenever the desynthesis has succes very under... and is certain.

Of which way I can improve succes?

Plenty my Mog of Furniture? To have Moghancement of lightning marks difference?

I'm very lost U_U

Thanks, Ozn.

not sure how you would face desynth. But try do it on darksday. I found it to be the best day with highest success.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

You may want to check out this chart. It gives details about how you can supposedly impove success and improve HQ chances depending on the direction you face. The elemental direction you will want to face is based on the element of the crystal you are using for the synthesis. It also gives Success and HQ increases based on the day of the week and moon phase. Look it over. It may help, but I believe it is all speculation.

Also, the link where it came from. You can look this over as well if you have any questions.

Crafting Chart

Good luck with finding what you need^^
      Kailo(Elvaan):[75DRK], [37THF], 37WAR, 37SAM, 37RDM, 37NIN
      Current Mission
      â—‹San d'Oria [M8-2] - Lightbringer
      â—‹Zilart [ZM14] - Ark Angels
      â—‹Promathia [PM4-2] - The Savage
      -----------------------------------------
      "Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!" (°~°; )

Comment

Re: Desynthesis N00b Question (Like improving it?)

Chart is not showing up?
        Hacked on 9/9/09
        FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Well as far as directions go, thats still something fairly new and so far I haven't any occurence that significantly would define direction to have any purpose. Getting the max element of either Thunder or Dark in your mog house (Depending on which furniture is the strongest for desynthing and the element it is, will either be Thunder or Dark). So get Thunder or Dark to 100 in your mog house for the max Moghancement: Desynth you can get.

The other thing that seemed to work for me is I got equipment to top Thunder over 100 (It reaches around 140). Since I did that on my first run of desynthing 12 items 8 were HQ. On my second run of 12 I had 10 HQ. When I actually failed it was like 1 time and went right back to succeeding again. Coinsidentally the high Thunder setting seemed to help with Water Synthesis but Earth Synth goes to crap if I leave it that way.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
            So get Thunder or Dark to 100 in your mog house for the max Moghancement: Desynth you can get.
            How i can get that Moghancement?

I have now 53 Taru Stool:

;_;

Comment

Tarutaru Stool's are aligned with the element Lightning. So once you get past the 100 mark you will the get message "overwhelming lightning energy". That message only tells you what is the strongest element in your mog house and how strong it is.

It doesn't mention your moghancement, the moghancement should of shown up when you exit out of the layout setup. If you didn't see it there then type /keyitems and you should see it on that list.

So you should have the highest desynthing ability you can get with at least 50 about tarutaru stools. You have to be careful though if you have a Bastokan Flag, Emeralda, Noble's Bed, or Tableware Set or any other element with a higher value then the Tarutaru stools you won't get the moghancement.

If you have a noble's bed + 50 tarutaru stools you'll have overwhelming lightning energy that is being focused to the Moghancement: EXP. If you remove the bed it should go to Moghancement: Desynthesis unless another item has a value higher then 2.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                So you should have the highest desynthing ability you can get with at least 50 about tarutaru stools. You have to be careful though if you have a Bastokan Flag, Emeralda, Noble's Bed, or Tableware Set or any other element with a higher value then the Tarutaru stools you won't get the moghancement.
                you will need at least 51 tarutaru stool
                with 50 you will get another message
                a powerful elemental energy
                then with 51+
                your Mog House will be aglow with overwhelming elemental energy
                Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

Working...
                X