K, my goldsmithing level is currently at lvl 23. I've heard that I'm supposed to be making silver hairpins till lvl 27. Silver ore is about 400-500 on Odin and this price is making silver hairpins to be at a loss.
My question is would it be better for me to desynthesize silver hairpins for silver ingots because silver hairpins go for 1K at the AH. I've read on a few forums that desynthsizing on a darksday would yield the most success. Is this true?
I only raise my goldsmithing when I have 10K to spend because I'm saving up for brown belt. ^.^ Fishing for 10K is easy though.
My question is would it be better for me to desynthesize silver hairpins for silver ingots because silver hairpins go for 1K at the AH. I've read on a few forums that desynthsizing on a darksday would yield the most success. Is this true?
I only raise my goldsmithing when I have 10K to spend because I'm saving up for brown belt. ^.^ Fishing for 10K is easy though.

