Is not wearing pants! Bronze Ribbon of Service Achievements:
      7 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks
      Thanked 185x in 117 Posts

Re: Quick question

TGM I expect an infraction for my next post, because In 15 minutes i'm about to blast kailea in alot of ways and some aren't going to be related to FFXI or FFXIV. The fact that this subject, and the 2 threads started after it (one of which is this one) are still coming up needs to be handled.

the OP "heard about this thread from a tweet or something" ? Please. I call BS. Don't treat the posters on this forum like we are morons.

You heard about it from kailea, you can pretend all you want, but 9/10 times in situations like this, if 80% of people who would read this thread are suspsicous about where you "heard about this" from, and then you say that it wasn't your fellow Linkshell member Kailea, well you sealed your own coffin.

I hope this thread is locked when i come back, cause I really don't want to get banned for destroying Kailea's reality.

On topic of the original question about ffxionline.com's status:

It's not the up to date resource it once was. Alot of the "old school" posters don't even play ffxi anymore. And as far as new pertinent information goes about FFXI it's tough to find entire threads dedicated to newer topics. Does this mean that FFXIonline isn't arguably one of the best places for new players to start when they have questions about the game? Nope, I would still recommend it but with the addition that alot of the older threads are outdated a bit, with some of the newer equipment, job abilites, combos, strategies, etc.
      Last edited by ShepardG; 04-10-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Added the part on subject.

Dragoon Kitty Steelknight Emblem Achievements:
      31 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks
      Thanked 290x in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardG View Post
      TGM I expect an infraction for my next post, because In 15 minutes i'm about to blast kailea in alot of ways and some aren't going to be related to FFXI or FFXIV. The fact that this subject, and the 2 threads started after it (one of which is this one) are still coming up needs to be handled.

the OP "heard about this thread from a tweet or something" ? Please. I call BS. Don't treat the posters on this forum like we are morons.

You heard about it from kailea, you can pretend all you want, but 9/10 times in situations like this, if 80% of people who would read this thread are suspsicous about where you "heard about this" from, and then you say that it wasn't your fellow Linkshell member Kailea, well you sealed your own coffin.

I hope this thread is locked when i come back, cause I really don't want to get banned for destroying Kailea's reality.
      wait... I did not tell him anything, in fact I have barley been in FFXI for over 2 weeks, I don't ask people to come help defend me for anything -.-

people are going to start accusing me of shit I am not even doing now? how lovely -.-
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.
      Hidden Content

Row Row Fight Tha Powa! Bronze Star Achievements:
      31 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks
      Thanked 432x in 285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardG View Post

Shepard it isn't worth it man, seriously.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Aksannyi Hidden Content
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Hidden Content Originally Posted by Solymir Hidden Content
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Digital Wizard Super Moderator
      Wings of Honor
      Achievements:
      Recommendation Second Class31 days registered
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks
      Thanked 1,236x in 754 Posts

Recess is over, kids.

TIME OUT

If you all have grudges to settle, settle it via Private Messages.

If I personally see any of you coming to verbal daggers drawn over something so petty, you won't be happy with the results (regardless of which side of the issue you might be on).

Topic closed.

Icemage
      FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icemage For This Useful Post:

Durahansolo (04-10-2010), ShepardG (04-10-2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12