This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Do you have to be a certain lvl to go into te Ballista Royal matches?

Re: Quick Question

Are they not over?o.O
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

im not sure if they are over cause i dont pay attenchion to those things

Comment

Originally posted by Kaishinigami
        Do you have to be a certain lvl to go into te Ballista Royal matches?
        Originally posted by Aeolus
        Are they not over?o.O
        In response to the first question, I don't know what level is required for Ballista Royale, but I do know that at this point doesn't matter. Why? Because the not only has the entry period long-since expired, but the server elimination rounds were held long ago, and the semi-finals ended a few weeks ago.

And to answer the second question, no, the Ballista Royale Tournament is not over. Although the last match of the semi-finals was held a few weeks ago, there's a large gap between that match and when the finals are planned to be held. The finals will be held at the FFXI Fan Festival 2006, which will be on March 9-11 in Santa Monica California.

The two teams that will be competing in the finals are Channelfournewsteam from the Siren server and Chaostheory from Phoenix server. As a resident of the Phoenix server, I'm pretty psyched about the whole thing. I mean when I first heard about this tournament I thought it sounded interesting, but I never thought that the team representing our server would make it this far!

GO PHOENIX!

By the way, here's a link to the official website for the Ballista Royale Tournament
        Click here to for words of wisdom from the wisest man to ever walk the face of the earth!

Comment

Working...
        X