This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did your team make it?

Hey who's team in here advanced in the ballista royale? Or who lost? Post it ^^ my team won its first match 40 / 17, we we're loosing at the beginning but once we got it together we dominated

Re: Did your team make it?

Team Rocket of Siren Server won the first round, and quite by surprise. We went in fully expecting to get slaughtered, as most of our team was below the cap. (And our BLM was only 47) It was a close match, but we scored our last points less than a minute from the end of the match, and the final score was 32-24.
    Oh, and for anyone who says SMN can't do well in Ballista: As the resident SMN of the team, I was the high scorer and responsible for the final Gate Breach. ^^

Comment

Channelfournewsteam of Siren advanced on.

Comment

Originally posted by SirenIssac
        Channelfournewsteam of Siren advanced on.
        O_O Dissapoint? wow *craks out a wip* Myanth is harsh aint he? Lol

Comment

owned
          noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Comment

we won our 1st match 36 to 13 or something , i didnt get to play tho i was late >_< so they went with a substitute anyways Server= Siren Team= Bloodthirst

Comment

won second heat :D

Comment

yeah mine did but they wait too late. I messed the day. Im bros birthday was on that saturday so i was to busy to go on. They was suppose to e-mail us one or two weeks early. That ain't fair! ~_~

I AM VENCE, of Remora! Remember It!

Comment

My team owned in the 2nd week, 37 - 0, felt a lil bad but hell.. its the royale! Cant afford to loose!

Comment

Channelfournewsteam of Siren moves on to the next round.

Comment

My team won its 3rd match! We're in the seraph finals! We won the 3rd match 31-13. Our MNK showed up late and didnt make it >< BUT thier team's Redmage forgot to sign up and we all noticed. So we all waited till it started and WHAMMIE! All they had was a PLD healer that was silenced 24/7 =0

Comment

I dont know yet sadly.. my team on Gilgamesh keeps letting the other drg go in(second time in a row) even though I was in the team first.. Getting to the point where I dont care if they win or loose. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Sammonoske
                            I dont know yet sadly.. my team on Gilgamesh keeps letting the other drg go in(second time in a row) even though I was in the team first.. Getting to the point where I dont care if they win or loose. -.-
                            Well thats mean as all hell

Comment

Originally posted by Heman
                              Well thats mean as all hell
                              Hard not to think I was promised to be in the match when the other DRG was "practicing all week and looking forward to it." Not to mention hes/shes spending gil to keep himself from being bumped out a match. Spending gil as in Powder Boots(flee boots) and various items. -.-

Comment

Working...
                              X