This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Save Crystal

Is that in reference to me or sum1 else here.
    so it's our fault you got confused? ... orz
    of course not. I just find it idiotic that you'd rag on a person for simply posting in an old topic.

And thank you Macht for being clear and polite.
    Nice guys finish last...but since when was life a race

Comment

I'm sorry. I'm the bad cop.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I never know it's called save crystal before. well, old but still interesting.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Hold on Hold on. everyone calm down. I was simply defending my honor (lol like I have any)
          But I dont want to step on any toes or break any fingers. I made a comment and got eatten out simply because this thread is old. I didnt like that feeling. So Imma drop the situation right now and start over.

Hey guys. the save point thing is new to me how does it work?? (Dont answer that if you dont want to)

Comment

lol vyrus, i don't think you are understanding what everyone is writing (fyi this is what i was ragging you on, the old thread thing was just a shock).

There is no save point

The game saves you automatically every time you log out. You don't need to go/do anything special to save.

As for homepoints, that is explained in the second post and in more detail in Macht's post.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

LOL this thread just keeps getting better and better.
              -Baka Inu!
              Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
              Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
              Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
              Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

There needs to be a no post rule for anything older a certain period of time..cuz come on man..O_o...

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                  lol vyrus, i don't think you are understanding what everyone is writing (fyi this is what i was ragging you on, the old thread thing was just a shock).

There is no save point

The game saves you automatically every time you log out. You don't need to go/do anything special to save.

As for homepoints, that is explained in the second post and in more detail in Macht's post.
                  thats what i meant by the instant upload and save thing. (I really gotta choose better words next time)

but if your power were to go out would the changes still be saved or what?

Comment

Wow, old thread from YEARS ago, pretty cool

If you disconnect or power goes out, you will stay stuck in the game for about minute to few minute, and there will be a chance for data loss about your character. When you log back on, your character will show up where ever he was before disconnecting/power out.

Comment

The game is always auto-saving.
                      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X