This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on dk quest

a white mage cant use swords right? and you need to use a sword to kill 100 enemies to get the dk job. how do you propose a white mage get the dk job? thanx in advanced
    "Me fail English? But that's UNpossible." -Ralph Wigum

You are now reading this line...

Use your Rod or Dagger !
    Tonks

White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

Comment

I think you have to be a warrior and the guy gives you a two handed sword so no you can't use a rod or a dagger...So i guess you gotta do it as a warrior or maybe the gam will allow an exception and you will be able to equip it!

"I ain't you mother"

Comment

Well then - A twohanded Rod - naaah don't think so ... That is a good question ... Guess someons gotta know !!!
        Tonks

White Mage, Black Mage, Bard

Comment

if u have to be a warrior then how can u have dk as ur main job?

Comment

u just need a job that can complete the quest...then that unlocks the dark knight job for u to use it as main or sub job
            baka...

Comment

so u can have a sub job before u get ur main job?

Comment

gah Dk is an Advanced job so you won't be able to do the quest until you are a certain lvl

"I ain't you mother"

Comment

so u get up to that lvl without a job untill you get up to the advanved job lvl

Comment

no you have one of the basic job like White mage, black mage, warrior, monk,etc.

"I ain't you mother"

Comment

why not damage the enemy with magic and finish it off with the weapon?
                      Novox - Midgardsormr ~Mentor~
                      Co-Founder of The Knights Of Chaos Linkshell
                      Galka
                      Job: Dark Knight 40/Warrior 30

ffxichaos-ffxi website and linkshell!

Comment

You HAVE to kill 100 enemies with the two-handed sword ok!

"I ain't you mother"

Comment

my main concern is that a white mage cant equip a sword in the first place. therefore forcing the use of a job like the warrior who can use the sword. but by switching to the warrior, you start over in lvl 1 and you may have some trouble killing 100 monsters
                          "Me fail English? But that's UNpossible." -Ralph Wigum

You are now reading this line...

Comment

Actually they never said you couldn't kill noob monsters.
                            [SIZE=1]Connie Rank 6 Ramuh WHM 34 WAR 28 PLD 53 BLM 21 MNK 31 THF 15 RDM 22 *Deleted*

Comment

Yeah as a matter of fact when Ping went to do the quest, he went all the way to Windurst or something to kill those pesky bunnies

"I ain't you mother"

Comment

Working...
                              X