X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ill go bm or warrior

Comment

I say Warrior/Monk those two compliment each other perfectly and if your a caster Blk/wht coz the black get the ability to cast without using MP (thats right aint it?)
      Novox - Midgardsormr ~Mentor~
      Co-Founder of The Knights Of Chaos Linkshell
      Galka
      Job: Dark Knight 40/Warrior 30

ffxichaos-ffxi website and linkshell!

Comment

theres no good a no bad combos there all different they all have there advantages and disadvantages

Comment

I can see problems with Warrior main/ and a mage sub

because you have less MP and you cant use the lvl 1 abiltys like no MP and continious magic
          Novox - Midgardsormr ~Mentor~
          Co-Founder of The Knights Of Chaos Linkshell
          Galka
          Job: Dark Knight 40/Warrior 30

ffxichaos-ffxi website and linkshell!

Comment

Originally posted by Hefferin
            theres no good a no bad combos there all different they all have there advantages and disadvantages
            Not true!! A beastmaster/monk combo would BLOW!!
            I plan to live forever.. so far so good.

Celeras - Jack of all trades: Bold = Current main, Italics = Current Sub.
            (HumeMale)-Blm60, Whm30, Pld54, War30, Drg16, Nin15, Thf14, Bst08, Smn03, Mnk07, Others < 2 --- Status - Need a break
            Celeras - The Taru: (TaruMale)-Whm20, Blm20, Rdm15, Others 1 --- Status - Deleted
            Celeras - The Original!!: (ElvaanMale)-Thf44, Rng30, War15, Others < 5 --- Status - Deleted
            ---------------------

Comment

well guys here's the deal in the game oyu have the party's of course you all know that... and a good party a majority of the time has for every 2 people there is one WHM... so you think you have 1 WAR 1 MONK 1 BMG 2 WHM / RMG ( what ever suits your fancy ) then that leads one open spot... now to tell you the truth to get experience the easiest way is to be a WHM cause every party needs one... yah you may not be in the heat of battle but every person in that party counts to the greater good. so maybe instead of being that hack in slash guy.... maybe you should be the dude that every one depends on... personally if i cold go back i would do WHM... plus if WHM is your sub you are codependent so you can go out soloing and not have to really worry about dieing or running away cause you can heal your self in the middle of battle... just something for you all to think about... and also just my opinion

Visit my site and become a member. www.Ravenchild.com

Comment

Not true!! A beastmaster/monk combo would BLOW!!
                not true..beasttamers get a bunch of killers..like bug killer and stuff..and the monk will dish out alot of dmg i think that would be a awesome combo
                My sister has multi pesonalities, when she called me yesterday my caller ID blew up.

Comment

Yeah but you'll never find a pt
                  Characters:

DeathBlade
                  Hume Male 2A
                  Main Job = DRK: Lvl 50
                  Sub Job= War 25

Comment

Would a Dk/Monk have a tough time finding a party or would it be pretty easy. I think it'd be easy even though I wouldnt have the taunt ability, I could crush the monster before they could lay their hands on my teamates.

Comment

from what ive heard it depends on whether the pt has a fighter (warrior monk etc..) if not id guess that you probably get a pt i may be wrong

Comment

Re: what the best job combo?

smn/whm is best!
                        63/63 maps obtained

Comment

egads!! it's the revival of the long-dead zombie threads!!!

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                          Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                          I live to entertain!

Comment

bad grunion! bad!

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                            X