Xenoblade Chronicles X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenoblade Chronicles X

Well, time to get a Wii U, mew! =^^= I guess wtfbbq was right all along, the Wii U is a great console!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...htaking-worlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOm842H-rac

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mine is on pre-order and it looks amazing!

Looking forward to Friday (more than usual!)
    "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
    www.raspberrypi.org
    Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Amazon confirmed that it is en route!

I'm glad that this is arriving as I am ready to bin Bloodborne atm
      "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
      www.raspberrypi.org
      Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

It finally arrived today and I got to play it this afternoon! Stunning. Feels familiar enough to the original for you to just "get going" but the splendor of the vistas and alien life is just stunning. Gives me a big grin just looking at it all.

1st major gripe -> No effin audio options which is really annoying during conversations when some rock beat completely washes out the voices for no apparent reason Otherwise, great so far. Hope they patch this in.

NB:- There is about 10Gig of downloadable files for disc-based users to install to the Wiiu (either onboard or a USB stick) shorten loading times. Basically, beyond the quick travel there is no loading to speak of in the wide open spaces of Mira
        www.raspberrypi.org

Comment

Working...
        X