X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splatoon (Major Update August 5th!)

Sauce: http://splatoon.nintendo.com/news/article/?id=30

Massive August update brings a boatload of new content

On August 5, a free software update will become available for the Splatoon game on the Wii U console. Two new modes, new weapons, and an increase to the level cap are included, along with lots more fresh content.

New modes:

Squad Battle: Create a squid squad with your friends and head into Ranked Battle* modes together.

Private Battle: Two to eight friends can battle together in customizable matches. Private Battle also allows players to hold small-scale custom tournaments using up to 8 Wii U consoles and games on a single Internet connection.

New weapon types:

All-new weapon types are coming: Sloshers and Splatlings. Use the bucket-like Slosher to hurl ink with impressive range, or use the Heavy Splatling to charge up to six barrels of ink and blast away.

New levels:

You'll be able to level all the way up to level 50 in Turf War, and reach ranks of S and S+ in Ranked Battle.

New gear and more

Fashionable Inklings will have more than 40 new gear options to try out. Fans can also look forward to several more content updates throughout the summer and fall, including an all-new Ranked Battle mode called Rainmaker, plus new maps and weapons.
    Anybody else hyped and/or looking to coordinate a squad?
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Re: Splatoon (Major Update August 5th!)

Great game but I don't get near my Wii U much atm...however, trying to beat the last boss this weekend and it's a beeeotch so far!
    "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
    www.raspberrypi.org
    Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Working...
    X