Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment - In RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment - In RL

My mom's computer died last night, and I attempted to fix it, but the parts would have been... somewhat ridiculous, as it's a laptop. So I took all of it to work and told her I'd 'fix' it there. My brother and I bought her a new one and I got it all set up and moved her data over, and I delivered it saying I had it fixed.

Got a call an hour ago and she was crying because she wasn't expecting a brand new laptop. Extra mush points because I took a pic of my brother and I at work with a big "Merry Christmas!" banner between us, and set it as her background.

Comment

I miss this forum you guys, I miss it a lot, and I check every few days and see no new threads and instead of actually posting things, I just kind of frown and go about my day, so I'm just as at fault as anyone else.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that years of hard work has finally paid off. I graduated college in May, and I will be starting my first teaching job next Monday. I figure if anything was worth bumping this thread, it would be that.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I now have my very own Taru guys Damn I was still a student with no life when I was actively posting on this forum. How time flies.

Attached Files
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Aww, you have to teach /panic!
          sigpic

Comment

It may look like a Taru now, but soon enough she will sprout needlessly to be like a snooty tall Elvaan, bending her elegant long neck down at you with full teenager conviction that no parent knows anything worthwhile.

Enjoy the Taru like years!
            Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
            yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
            Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
            leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Grats Jei they going to be whm/blm/rdm or blm?

Oh and Lalafells are even more cuter than Taru as my current FFXIV ARR character...

Comment

Finally cleared my Certified Ethical Hacker test. It's nice to have that knocked out since I got sent to a boot camp for it like three years ago and then promptly forgot to schedule the exam. Managed to nail the test to the wall this time around, even despite the horrid translation errors of a non-native speaker writing the exam.
                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                Name: Drjones
                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I officially love my job. But I have to be wary, because there was a Vulpix trying to steal it from me. I suspect other Pokemon may try to take my job as well, so I'm going to have to keep my guard up.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

I have an issue with Fantasia's but I'm a Lalafell none the less.

Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

• We finally managed to get a new apartment in Spain, in Finestrat to be exact! It took us 3 long years to save the whole sum needed. I guess you have probably heard something about Benidorm, a very famous Spanish resort. So Finestrat is some 8 km from Benidorm. Unfortunately I can't attach the photos because of the size limitations on this forum but believe me that the place is more than awesome! To get a better understanding of what I am talking about here is the city guide with more details https://virtoproperty.com/info/fines...ty-spain-guide

Comment

Working...
                      X