Final Fantasy in Symphony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy in Symphony

Seattle Times 7/9/09 ~ Music & nightlife | Seattle Symphony looks to 'Final Fantasy' to help score points with young audiences | Seattle Times Newspaper

INFO - 7:30pm Thursday, and 8:00pm on July 9; Friday, July 10; and Saturday, July 11, at Benaroya Hall 200 University Street ~ Seattle Symphony Ticket Office at 206-215-4747 - online at www.seattlesymphony.org

I've enjoyed the series since Final Fantasy on NES. This would be {fun}... if I didn't already have a date with Dynamis and had heard of this sooner, I may have gone tonight. I don't think I can make the Friday and Saturday performances.
    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Re: Final Fantasy in Symphony

Already posted: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/fes...tml#post847046

One on the 9th was good, btw.
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Re: Final Fantasy in Symphony

I was looking through old threads and decided to necro this gem. You guys need to check out a Final Fantasy Concert. I've been to two separate concerts in Detroit and both were absolutely amazing. You won't be dissapointed.
      Current Server: Asura
      Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
      Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
      Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
      Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
      Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Working...
      X