New User Registration Temporarily Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Registration Temporarily Suspended

Due to a persistent botnet attack, our forum is no longer accepting new user registrations. We apologize for any inconvenience to flesh-and-blood FFXI and FFXIV fans who wish to join our community. Registration will open back up as soon as a solution to this problem has been implemented.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Re: New User Registration Temporarily Suspended

That's unfortunate, but I suppose it's for the best right now. Thanks for the heads up and WE APRESHEATE YOUR GUUUUD WERK..11..one.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Try putting Captchas on the new user reg, and when you are under ten posts, you have to constantly do a captcha when you do a post. And you can't create topics when under ten.

Comment

There's already a recaptcha in the new user registration, but it's out of date. That's what I'm working on now. 98% of the bots who have registered this month haven't posted anything. They just put spam links in their profiles and signatures so that spiders crawling through our user list will see those pages and up their page rank.

Comment

Ah. I don't even go through the user page lol.

Comment

Я обвиняю ебля русских!

Comment

greating friends and family of drains in vandium pentoxide, I am pleased to announce in once in a lifetime deal on penis erection free movie tickets who's looking at your facebook profile free lotto tickets how I made a million dollars groupons in your area enhancement cheap wow gold african prince needs your help sell us your gold........................

Comment

Meh. Your african prints has nothing on waffles that sell belly dance live on camera and supply you with all the WoW Gold you could hope to be elephant and remind with.

Comment

Okay, PiNG has installed some new anti-spam measures and changed our image verification system, so we'll see how that holds. Registration is open again.

Comment

I'm just bored enough to make a test account, but I have a feeling that would get me bannz0red, and then what the hell would I do at work all day?

DON'T SAY WORK. THERE IS NONE.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      I'm just bored enough to make a test account, but I have a feeling that would get me bannz0red, and then what the hell would I do at work all day?

DON'T SAY WORK. THERE IS NONE.
                      Is your job accepting applications? I want a job that has no work. Who do I fax my resume to? Or does that qualify as work?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X