Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Servers Open Today for Owners of Collector’s Edition (09/21/2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers Open Today for Owners of Collector’s Edition (09/21/2010)

Servers Open Today for Owners of Collector’s Edition (09/21/2010)

At 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 21 (PST), players who purchased the FINAL FANTASY XIV Collector's Edition will have the opportunity to log into World servers over a week in advance of the official service launch. We wish those lucky adventurers the best of travels through the exciting realm of Eorzea.

For information on obtaining a Square Enix account, setting up a payment plan, importing character names from the Open Beta test, and more, click here.

Detailed information on controls and other aspects of gameplay can be accessed via the Play Guide on the left-hand menu bar.

---------------------------------------------------

FINAL FANTASY XIV Prelive FAQ (09/21/2010)

Today marks the beginning of service for owners of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Collector's Edition, a full week before the official launch of service. To coincide with this, we are releasing a FAQ that addresses a number of issues garnering attention among the player community in recent days.

Also, we hope you will take this opportunity to view the Eorzea Prelive report for an inside look at the FINAL FANTASY XIV event which took place last week in Tokyo.

View the FAQ page here.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Working...
X