Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which FFXIV:ARR server are you on (NA)?

Remember, this is a multiple choice poll. Feel free to link your character profile too.

Here's mine:
    Adamantoise
    22.22%
    Behemoth
    0.00%
    Cactuar
    0.00%
    Coeurl
    11.11%
    Goblin
    0.00%
    Malboro
    0.00%
    Ultros
    0.00%
    Diabolos
    11.11%
    Gilgamesh
    0.00%
    Leviathan
    11.11%
    Midgardsormr
    0.00%
    Exodus
    0.00%
    Faerie
    11.11%
    Lamia
    0.00%
    Siren
    33.33%
    Famfrit
    0.00%
    Mateus
    0.00%
    Brynhildr
    0.00%
    Zalera
    0.00%
    Last edited by neighbortaru; 09-18-2013, 05:45 AM.

Thanks Yyg!

Re: Which FFXIV:ARR server are you on (NA)?

Balmung isn't an option.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
      Balmung isn't an option.
      It's here. The server list was too large for a single poll.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I'm on Siren and Leviathan on this poll. However, the Levi character will most likely not be touched again, as I concentrate efforts on my Siren character. The Excalibur characters, once I can, will be transferred to Siren, in order for me to recoup my gils (800K) and hopefully fund the FC bank with it.

Comment

In sig. v v v If you use lodestone, follow me and I'll follow you back. Closest we can come to friend listing outside of game. Likewise if you're on Guildwork, feel free to add me.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Hey everyone, haven't voted because I haven't created a character yet. Any XI veterans want to play with a fellow XI veteran? On XI I was Momijii and my linkshells were IronMaidenTroopers and SilentLine. Would like to play with some old or friends or make some new ones.

Comment

What's your play style, what kind of experience are you looking for, and what hours are you active? I know some free company leaders on Adamantoise and a few other servers. Maybe I could recommend a good home for you.

Comment

Mostly casual these days, not as hardcore as when I played XI. I usually play late at night... Like 11pm to 1:30amish eastern.

Comment

Well .. lemme just tell you what I know and you can decide for yourself.

I'm on Adamantoise, so most of the companies I know are there. I'm in the most casual company possible, Starlight. We have 5 active members, and spend most of our time doing crafting and gathering, with some lighter combat stuff thrown in, like treasure maps and the occasional 4-man dungeon. Our leader is rather shy and selective with her company, and she'd have to know you a while to verify you're a nice person before inviting you. Though, on most days, the evening folks would probably be logging off about when you'd be logging on, and the night folk logging on right when you'd be logging off, so probably a poor fit in any case.

My best friend from Lakshmi runs ElitistNiceGuys, which in spite of its name has no membership requirements and is mostly composed of friends of friends. It's a mid-sized company with about 35 players. They're open to pretty much anybody with a referral, and have all types of players. They have Ventrilo, but to my knowledge have no groups currently running Binding Coil, which is the highest level endgame thing atm. I've heard some people say they've become uncomfortable in company chat due to general rudeness and intolerance in the past. That situation may have resolved itself; I don't know.

My linkshell is primarily composed of people from ENG and members of The Crystalsworn. SWORN is a much larger company with about 90 players. They have several groups running Coil, TeamSpeak, and a lot of skilled, well-geared badasses who regularly run the hardest content in the game. In contrast to that, I've been assured that the company is friendly to more casual players. I've never met a SWORN member who wasn't a nice person, nor have I ever heard of any drama from there. SWORN folk regularly help me with things that they stand to gain nothing from, and it was Crystalsworn who carried me through my first Titan HM run to get my relic weapon. Oh, and they have housing. A medium-sized beach house.

Elysium is another mid-sized company run by my friend Rain Kaiser. I don't know many Ely members, but Rain is a really sweet guy, and I think they're active in the same hours as you. They also have a focus on endgame, but they do everything, and emphasize personal relationships, helping each other, and positive attitudes. I think you would have to apply through their Guildwork site to join.

Off of Adamantoise, another shell that might suit you is Era on Leviathan. Era started on Adamantoise in the beta, so I got to know the founding members as a good group. They're also endgame focused (seems most FCs are, right?) but also believe in helping fledgling players get there. Here are their Lodestone and Guildwork pages.

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the info. I'll probably make a character on Adamantoise and see what happens. I'll look out for the groups and players you mentioned. Once I've created my character I'll pm you my name and hopefully see you in game sometime.

Comment

Working...
                    X