[NA BASED GROUP] SEEKING MEMBERS FROM ALL TIME ZONES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NA BASED GROUP] SEEKING MEMBERS FROM ALL TIME ZONES

'If you wish to play the crafting professions, you must accept that you need others to get by. And by others we don’t just mean customers. A successful crafter needs to occupy a hub-spot in a network of artisans.'

LS/FC Seeking members from all time zones (NA EST Based)

NON LEGACY

"Allow me to clarify what it means to be apart of our community.

I want the crafting and gathering centric aspect of our group, but within the parameters of this game, battle classes are gathers too. You cannot make materia without used gear. You cannot make materia with out a catalyst. And you cannot place materia into an item without a properly leveled crafter. As a gathering and crafting centric group we can obtain the catalyst and will have the ability to place materia on items but we will be limited in our ability to have used gear.Having battle classes is important. I would expect that as a group, we would work together to obtain our goals, much like a battle class does in a party. There are rolls, healers heal, tanks tank and dps do dps.

Where is our group so much different?
    Gatherers provide material that crafters turn into gear that what battle classes want. It's almost an economic system.
    Battle classes provide used gear, harvesters provide the catalyst, and crafters apply this to gear. This is something we can provide that is not stipulated in my 2nd paragraph. When it comes to end game, most groups don't have the capability to run end game because they don't have gil, or good players with good gear. I Don't see how we as a group have this issue."

- Zofo VanVesta

Mission of The Yagudo Initiative

The Yagudo Initiative is a crafting based group where we strive to excel in all aspects Final Fantasy but our priority is to cultivate a taste for the art of Crafting. As Disciples of the Land and Hand, our goal is to excel in the chosen crafts individually and collectively as a whole whether it be fishing, hunting or gathering. We also understand that excelling as characters of every combat class that can manage the toughest of challenges is also equally as important and necessary to further our crafting skills which we have every intention of accommodating. Our goal is to becomeself sufficient by working together as a group and to overcome those challenges as a group, to help one another to grow and most importantly to just have fun.

Legacy server or New player server? Both have there pros and both have there cons.

After giving this some deep thought I have come to the conclusion that it would behoove us as Crafters and Artisans to join a "New Player" server upon the official release of Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn. Not only will this give us a head start to dominate the trade market, it will also help us to grow to become the definitive group I envisioned from day one.

What we are seeking in members is simple
    • A person of good moral standards
    • Willing to help one another
    • Must uphold and adhere to the Charter
    • We would like members who will be active in the group forum as it will play a major role in the organization of events
    • Members who activly communicate whether it be teamspeak or simply Linkshell chat
    • 24 years of age and up

So in short, this is us

Server: (currently Behemoth) Moving to Midgardsormr
    Primary: Crafting, Gathering, Fishing, Social
    Secondary: Instances/Raids, PVP, Genreral Progression, Endgame
    Time Zone: (NA) EST - International players are welcome
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/YagInitiative
    Email: theyagudoinitiative@gmail.com

APPLY HERE

Gasp you should!

P.S. Bring back the MPK's

APPLY HERE
    Last edited by Aarok Dahlmel; 08-11-2013, 11:38 AM.

re: [NA BASED GROUP] SEEKING MEMBERS FROM ALL TIME ZONES

Diggin the layout. I'll join in I'm lookin forward to crafting again dude.

Comment

Sounds good, but unfortunately the time skews way too ahead for me.

Comment

Aeni thats great actually!. One of the visions I have four this group is to have it active 24 hours a day. Im praying that I can find someone who can help me from the opposite timezone or at least one that is distant from my own that may have friends or connections to finding more people from those distant time zones. Id would love to have you aboard, if not, no biggy

Be well thanks for your input

Comment

I'm in a similar boat to Aeni. Love the idea but the time zone differences and latency (especially if you plan to PvP) would be too much.

I've joined Linkshells with similar "Members on 24 hours a day" and they rarely worked out due to the time zone differences producing one single "main group" that gets to do everything without an issue while everyone else struggles to find a group because the server might have a large lack of players from their time zone. Cid and Hayde can also back me up on the ridiculous lengths I would have to go to, and sleep patterns I would have to use in order to secure parties the last time I played FFXI.

Still I do like the concept a lot, especially the crafting focus since not many Linkshells do that. Hopefuly you should get some interested people signing up.
          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
          Reiko Takahashi
          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Hmm, a lot of us have already decided on Excalibur actually.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
              I'm in a similar boat to Aeni. Love the idea but the time zone differences and latency (especially if you plan to PvP) would be too much.

I've joined Linkshells with similar "Members on 24 hours a day" and they rarely worked out due to the time zone differences producing one single "main group" that gets to do everything without an issue while everyone else struggles to find a group because the server might have a large lack of players from their time zone. Cid and Hayde can also back me up on the ridiculous lengths I would have to go to, and sleep patterns I would have to use in order to secure parties the last time I played FFXI.

Still I do like the concept a lot, especially the crafting focus since not many Linkshells do that. Hopefully you should get some interested people signing up.
              I completely see what you mean Firewind which is why Im going to keep at it until hopefully we recruit enough members to remedy that (even though pvp isnt the foucs of our group). Partially that is why I wish the focus of our group to be crafting, its laid back, no rush and in due time (with enough members) we can have that necessary versatility to conquer all aspects of the game. I cant loose hope right? If I do that then it will never happen

Thanks for the good wishes! You all seem really kind, wish I had the group packed to accommodate nice folks such as yourselfs.

On another note. FFXIV won Destructoids best mmo of E3!
              Last edited by Aarok Dahlmel; 06-13-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Gee guys something happened and I lost my post

Im going to repost it... sorry about that

Comment

I think someone else managed to Approve this out of moderation status. Should be good to go, but be careful about editing that first post until such time as you get out of new user status (around 10 posts). Updated first post with requested modifications.

Icemage
                  FFXIOnline.com Super Moderator

Comment

Re: [NA BASED GROUP] SEEKING MEMBERS FROM ALL TIME ZONES

Join us
                    Last edited by Aarok Dahlmel; 07-12-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

oh my goodness om my dayum! This weekend is gonna rock!

Comment

We are growing folks! Get a seat while there hot!

Comment

its like an application bomb went off! Everyone is signing up! Joins ussss! lol

Comment

Dinner time bump

Comment

Good lord is it August yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X