Battle Regimen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Regimen

Does anyone know what the icon is for the one that increases player dmg? cause i spent about an hr with a conjurer and puglist doing scourge 2 > water 2 > concussion blow 2 and didn't see any icons. Is it just increases the dmg while doing those moves? anyone have experiences?

Re: Battle Regimen

I gave up on Battle Regimen. I wish you all the luck and fortune for figuring this out. I personally am praying that SE gets rid of it or overhauls the damn system.

Comment

Well the other regimen works, but i just don't know why this one isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Zempten View Post
        Well the other regimen works, but i just don't know why this one isn't
        Bugs? Mechanics? Timing? So many variables and so little information from SE. I personally do not like the way it's setup because I hate to revisit the macro spam in FFXI. It's bad enough that our chat system is something to be desired of (or I'm just spoilt with the excellent system in WoW) but having to use macros in order to fix something that should've been fixed beforehand strikes me as backwards.

Comment

Click THIS for detailed guide of Battle Regimen

Give it a shot. It's worth it. Especially the WS to WS or Magic to Magic one since the 2nd one gets a huge boost in DMG. Last night, I tested it and Victimize (2nd WS) went up to 900 DMG. Basically a Battle Regimen dropped a Flytrap and Efts around 50-70% HP off. I was a 49 THM with a 47 PUG doing 3 star leves at Camp Bald Knoll doing Damnation -> Victimize.

[EDIT] Haven't messed with the others and the mobs weren't Dia II or Absorbed Defense.

Comment

Working...
          X