• Show
Clear All

• Lancer Stats and Info

Weapons

Polearms

(Spear)

(Lance)

Attacks
    Light Thrust - Attack with your polearm, dealing piercing damage.

Abilities
    Collusion - Employ deception, transferring the enmity generated by your next successful attack to an ally positioned between you and the target.

Comrade in Arms - Bolster morale, inflicting the target with an enfeebling effect which grants attacking party members enhanced TP generation. (TP Cost - 500, Recast - 30 seconds)

Ferocity - Trigger an adrenaline rush, increasing the power of your next attack. (Recast - 60 seconds)

Invigorate - Channel your physical energies, increasing TP. (Recast - 60 seconds)

Keen Flurry - Use the power of positive thinking, increasing accuracy while in Battle Regimen mode. (Recast - 60 seconds)

Life Surge - Make sport of an enemy, granting yourself an enhancing status which grants the ability to absorb HP. While active, successful attacks reduce the target's evasion.

Speed Surge - Wield your weapon deftly, increasing stamina regeneration. Hitting the target inflicts an enfeebling status which grants attacking party members the ability to absorb HP. (Recast - 30 seconds)

Weapon Skills
    Doomspike - Stab with great force, dealing piercing damage to the target and all enemies between. (TP Cost - 2000, Recast - 10 seconds)

Feint - Stab with precision and timing, ensuring a successful attack and dealing piercing damage. Can only be executed after the target evades an attack. (TP Cost - 250)

Heavy Trammel - Deliver a severely crippling attack, rendering the target immobile. (TP Cost - 500, Recast - 10 seconds)

Leg Sweep - Strike low, dealing blunt damage and stunning enemies in a cone before you. Does not affect flying targets. (TP Cost - 1000, Recast - 40 seconds)

Moonrise - Frustrate an enemy's tactics, dealing slashing damage and reducing the target's TP generation. (TP Cost - 1000, Recast - 10 seconds)

Overrun - Close in on an enemy, increasing TP and dealing piercing damage. Can only be executed when the target is unaware of your presence.

Skewer - Run your enemies through, increasing attack power and dealing piercing damage to all enemies between you and the target. Slows non-flying targets. (Optimal Rank - 2, Action Cost - 3, TP - 1000)

Skewer II - Run your enemies through, dealing piercing damage to the target and all enemies between. Increases attack power in proportion to the number of enemies affected. (TP Cost - 1000)

Trammel - Deliver a crippling attack, rendering the target immobile. (TP Cost - 500, Recast - 10 seconds)

Description
    The strategy of the lancers is to outrange and fluster opponents with their long, two-handed polearms, peppering them with a barrage of thrusting attacks. They are trained with a number of weapons, giving a diversity to their attacks that makes them extremely versatile combatants.

In former times, the longspear saw the most widespread use, due in great part to the influence of the proud lancer legions of Ala Mhigo. Since then, the guild has greatly expanded its armories to include a variety of weaponry, such as the throwing javelin.

By utilizing the long reach of their polearms, lancers are able to deal devastating damage from a position of relative safety.

The battle tactics of the lancers afford them numerous advantages, such as avoiding the ire of enemies and enhancing the attacks of companions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-30-2010, 01:32 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Working...
X