• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator Stats and Info

Weapons

Swords

Shields

Attacks
    Light Stab - Attack with your sword, dealing piercing damage. (Stamina - 22.5%)

Light Slash - Attack with your sword, dealing slashing damage. (Stamina - 25%)

Shield Bash - Slam an enemy with your shield, dealing blunt damage with a high chance of interrupting casts. Renders the target unable to cast for several seconds.

Abilities
    Aegis Boon - Recover behind the safety of your shield, increasing defense against frontal attacks and converting blocked damage into HP.

Ambidexterity - Focus on your off hand, halving the stamina gauge cost of your next action. (Action Cost - 3)

Cadence - Control the pace of combat, increasing the power of your next attack while in Battle Regimen mode. (Action Cost - 3)

Cover - Come to the aid of another, positioning yourself between the target and an enemy to redirect damage to yourself instead. (Action Cost - 3)

Guard - Guard with your shield. (Stamina - 32.5%)

Obsess - Focus on a single enemy, increasing defense against the target while reducing defense against all other targets. (Action Cost - 3, Recast - 45 seconds)

Provoke - Gesture threateningly, increasing enmity and temporarily focusing the target's attacks on you. (Optimal Rank - 10, Action Cost - 3, Stamina - 37.5%, Recast - 20 seconds, Element - Earth)

Rampart - Fight to protect yourself, increasing defense and magical defense. (Optimal Rank - 4, Action Cost - 3, Recast - 5 minutes)

Still Precision - Steady yourself, increasing accuracy and reducing evasion. (Action Cost - 3, Recast - 1.5 minutes)

Weapon Skills
    Circle Slash - Spin your weapon fiercely, dealing slashing damage to nearby targets. (Optimal Rank - 6, Action Cost - 3, TP Cost - 1000, Stamina - 45%, Recast - 10 seconds)

Howling Vortex - Sound a haunting howl with your weapon, dealing slashing damage and temporarily lengthening the target's cast times. (Action Cost - 3, TP Cost - 1000)

Luminous Spire - Imbue your blade with brilliance, dealing astral damage and reducing the target's magic defense. Blinds other nearby enemies. (TP Cost - 1000)

Phalanx - Strike from behind the safety of your shield, dealing slashing damage and increasing enmity. Can only be executed following a block. (Optimal Rank - 8, Action Cost - 3, TP Cost - 250)

Red Lotus - Call upon the power of flame, increasing attack power and dealing Fire damage. (Optimal Rank - 2, Action Cost - 3, TP Cost - 1000, MP Cost - 10, Stamina - 45%, Element - Fire)

Red Lotus II - Invoke the power of flame and strike, dealing Fire damage. (Action Cost - 3, MP Cost - 15, TP Cost - 1000, Stamina - 48%, Element - Fire)

Spinstroke - Feint before attacking, dealing slashing damage to the target. Increases attack power when the target is not engaging you.

Description
    Gladiators specialize in the handling of all manner of one-handed blades, from daggers to longswords, be they single or double-edged, straight or curved. A defining characteristic of the guild is its emphasis on diverse combat tactics, training its members to bring their martial skills to bear in any situation.

As such, there are practitioners who marry sword with shield, seeking to defend their fellow companions. Others opt for an empty off hand, choosing instead to focus entirely on their sword arm. The gladiator's proficiency with blades also extends to those hurled at range, such as throwing knives.

With their versatile slashing and stabbing attacks, gladiators are adept at dispatching a wide range of opponents.

When armed with sword and shield, they are unmatched at their ability to defend others, as their diverse talents enable them to focus the enemy's wrath upon themselves.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-30-2010, 01:27 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.
Working...
X